• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ursman

Reaction score
You guys will love those Wang tees. $20 is a damn steal. Ivory a nice color too. Too bad it was only the Larges!

leFLOPjames

Reaction score

I haven't yet. Weirdly I would consider a small in this piece. The medium fits almost too large in the body. I'm contemplating putting it up for sale somewhere...
honestly, at your size measurements I am flat out shocked that your having such a hard time, with even a medium. I kept the XL for pete sakes aha, aren't you 170 pounds? Post fit pics of the medium?

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
honestly, at your size measurements I am flat out shocked that your having such a hard time, with even a medium. I kept the XL for pete sakes aha, aren't you 170 pounds? Post fit pics of the medium?
I will. Yeah I'm 5'11", 150 lbs. give or take a few. I take medium in all of my hoodies, and a large in the Rider. I had a large in the Thumper that was WAY too big, returned it, and ordered the medium from Barney's. The medium definitely fits, just not how I'd like it to. I have two Filson jackets that are really similar but fit a bit more snug, which looks better to me. The Thumper fits nicely with a sweatshirt under it, but kinda looks big when buttoned up a little with just a tee on. I'd probably wear it sometimes buttoned, sometimes undone, and it just looks kind of sloppy unbuttoned. I'll follow up with fit pictures when I decide to wear it.

I post a LOT on here but I have no mirrors of length in my apartment, partially on purpose, partially on just never seeking one out. Probably a good move, but just haven't made it yet.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

yeah I was going to post that unknown sale too. Ordered the last pair of XL JE mesh shorts for 58 shipped last night.

Also got my oak kake in and first JE hoodie I'd say is worth the price. I returned both the black and grey kakes because they were too boring looking. The color on this is outsanding and just what I was looking for - kinda reminds of a bit lighter dark dust from RO. Gonna live in this thing this FW. Tried XL and L and am keeping the L. like the slightly more cropped look
what color is oak? is it grey or is there more brown to it?

lukasvs

Reaction score
Any reason why the mercer half zip isn't ever on trailed/other sites? Even though their other clothing is pretty flooded on there.

peter1234930

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been addressed already, but how are you guys sizing on your denim? Dimensions are nice and all, but I'm sure the denim will stretch out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads