• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drkingschultz

Reaction score
Update yeah, leg day has rendered all of my jeans useless, I tried the size 29 balmains on for the first time in 6 months and I can't even get them up or hook up atall, so it looks like I do wear a new jeans size now, I was totally unaware of how much I've grown, I think I'll stick to Escobar's for the moment.

Last edited:

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

@jbidwal

@bertdinner2 think I know you from nt right?

These are the size 29.

I haven't worn these in 6 months tbh and I been eating heavy and pumping iron, leg day i been active too, so I'm not sure if they even fit me anymore, I'll try them on and report back, i just been kicking it in escobars or tech fleece. Last time I checked I was a true 30 in denim. But I have put on a lot of weight since then, I'll try them back on and see how they fit.
yes sir

DGibbs89

Reaction score
Y the hell don't we have actual pics of washed black or olive yet? Lol

Been trying to find some on IG too and no luck

zach717

Reaction score
What do people wear with their white denim? Never had white jeans before, don't really know what works with them lol

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still unsure whether to go down a size on the oversized cropped or not. I think I'm gonna, but photos like these just confuse me on sizing. Based on these photos it looks like it doesn't even matter.

"6'1" 160lbs, size XL"

"6'1" 160lbs, size M"

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
What do people wear with their white denim? Never had white jeans before, don't really know what works with them lol

Like @echau said, tan suede boots with white denim and a jade tee from JE is my favorite combo. A striped tee works too with the same fit and is very Springy. Hell, can even go grey tee, leather jacket, black leather boots to make them work in Fall.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Still unsure whether to go down a size on the oversized cropped or not. I think I'm gonna, but photos like these just confuse me on sizing. Based on these photos it looks like it doesn't even matter. "6'1" 160lbs, size XL" "6'1" 160lbs, size M"
Size down. You will be happier. I just sold my medium clay to get a size small. True to size is really baggy imo

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Size down. You will be happier. I just sold my medium clay to get a size small. True to size is really baggy imo

I think I will, I want it to actually have a cropped look. I'm 5'10" 150 and am thinking a small will give that look.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I will, I want it to actually have a cropped look. I'm 5'10" 150 and am thinking a small will give that look.

Definitely small. I'm 5-7 and about your weight now and the medium hangs on me. Small has the perfect amount of oversized look to it

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads