• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My collection of the slub wang tees is nasty. You gotta get each color in the crew, low neck and long sleeve in your TTS and one size up. I always wear the one size up low necks to the more so dressier places, doesn't look hood rat at all, pair it with black skinny jeans and plain CLs and you look clean. ******** you all not, now I'm not about cheating on my girl(never have and never would) but How To Pick Up Hot Chicks/get their attention: wear a wang slub low neck.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back to JE

I got my midnight baseline sweats from atrium in the mail today. Ish was definitely used. Has stains on it and straight up dried snot.

Pretty upset. And btw it came without a tag. Emailed them bc I'm not paying return shipping for that trash.

On another note. So glad JE got rid of the safety pin tags. No economical hustlers can use and return anymore.

Last edited:

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

My collection of the slub wang tees is nasty. You gotta get each color in the crew, low neck and long sleeve in your TTS and one size up. I always wear the one size up low necks to the more so dressier places, doesn't look hood rat at all, pair it with black skinny jeans and plain CLs and you look clean. ******** you all not, now I'm not about cheating on my girl(never have and never would) but How To Pick Up Hot Chicks/get their attention: wear a wang slub low neck.
im confused... u wear the bigger one to the nicer places? Not trying to question u just interested in buying some and that part confused me be I would think more fitted would look more "proper"

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^im a Small in wang, but the size up gives a more flowly look without being over baggy and ratchet. Not saying that would work for everyone bc someone on a more smaller side may not be able to go up a size.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, the wang slubs aren't all that long like JE tees, so the size up gives me a little more length to the tee as well

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's the size 1+

Back on track
JE needs to make some workout gear. The tanks are awesome but would be especially cool if it was made for the gym

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the record I am a size M

And sized DOWN to a small for the low neck silk wang tee

If you need help measurements are on ssense

The shirt is plenty long for me personally, similar to JE (6'1, 34 inseam)
BUT this is specific to the low neck silk Tee,

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For the record I am a size M

And sized DOWN to a small for the low neck silk wang tee

If you need help measurements are on ssense

The shirt is plenty long for me personally, similar to JE (6'1, 34 inseam)
BUT this is specific to the low neck silk Tee,

Damn. I'm 5'10 and work with both S and M. Maybe there were some changes to the shirt over the years? All mine are circa 2013/14

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those who got the new JEdenim and have been wearing em quite a bit. Can you guys speak on the stretch? I remember reading some folks JE denim stretched a ton, so I'm hesitant picking up the denim. I initially purchased the odeons. But sent it back in exchange for the zinc but they sold out of my size. Now that other retailers are stocking them, I'm considering picking it up but would love to know after wear If it's still worth the price range.

Last edited:

beans718

Reaction score

Back to JE

I got my midnight baseline sweats from atrium in the mail today. Ish was definitely used. Has stains on it and straight up dried snot.

Pretty upset. And btw it came without a tag. Emailed them bc I'm not paying return shipping for that trash.

On another note. So glad JE got rid of the safety pin tags. No economical hustlers can use and return anymore.

just got shipping confirmation from them for my pair today.. have a feeling I'm gonna be in the same boat as you... why would they even try to sell a product in that condition :mad:

Vuhoo

Reaction score
I still can't figure out ow to size the Hooded Villain. Some say it fits small, others TTS. For reference, I'm 6"2 215 lbs, fairly athletic. I usually wear L or XL. Just wondering if the XL would be too long in arms and length.
Im 6'2 220-225 and wear xl villain and over sized hoodie fits perfect

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clay classic crew coming? surprised it hasn't yet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads