• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jantzen, Reliable at last?

Falstaff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Tough to tell, but it looks like the sleeveheads don't fall evenly. You might bring the right shoulder in 1/4" or so. I'd also consider asking for higher/narrower armholes.

looks like it may just be that the right shoulder is significantly more sloped than the left. it's hard to tell from the pics where the sleeve begins.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3353.JPG

Excellent pubic hair capture.
uhoh.gif

mylesmyles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mylesmyles
Placed a new order today for 5 shirts. Will start the clock and see how long it takes. I notice that with each order, the downtime gets shorter and shorter. let's hope the trend continues.

This might be a record (10 days). Placed the order on the 6th. Got confirmation on the 8th. Received the shirts at my office on the 16th. Great job Ricky!

Jack2000

Reaction score
I just got a shirt in delivered in 10 days. Really nice, except the measurements were not exactly what I ordered. It fits, but is 2 inches longer than I requested. oh well--at least it will stay tucked in.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered two more shirts last night, and they were confirmed this morning when I got up. Credit card was also charged.

Maybe they are becoming more reliable.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jack2000
I just got a shirt in delivered in 10 days. Really nice, except the measurements were not exactly what I ordered. It fits, but is 2 inches longer than I requested. oh well--at least it will stay tucked in.

This might be a record (10 days). Placed the order on the 6th. Got confirmation on the 8th. Received the shirts at my office on the 16th. Great job Ricky!

BTW guys tell us what fabrics you got and how you like them. Please?

Jack2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ataturk
BTW guys tell us what fabrics you got and how you like them. Please?

I got a extra fine cotton Jantzen 8058, HKD$360, White Super Compact Poplin with Blue Medium, Gingham,100's 1 ply,100% European Cotton.

It was a lighter blue than I expected, almost a sky blue.

it's very smooth and soft, not very thick. Makes a very nice spring shirt. Best thing I did was get "soft" for the collar interlining. It is much less stiff than my other jantzen collars, but it stands up fine. It's actually quite a nice collar

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They seem to have revamped the website again, changing the "latest material" page to "Pure Cotton" and updating the pictures/descriptions.

The pictures still suck, though.

djtracer21

Reaction score
Can someone from Ontario, Canada share how much it cost them to get a Jantzen shirt shipped to their home/ office?

I guess the ~$58 cost is in USD

If anyone can share the info that will be great!

dclloyd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djtracer21
Can someone from Ontario, Canada share how much it cost them to get a Jantzen shirt shipped to their home/ office?

I guess the ~$58 cost is in USD

If anyone can share the info that will be great!

Last time I ordered two shirts it worked out to be basically $8.50 CAD per shirt for shipping - and I would guess that Toronto would be the same as here in Vancouver.

eponymous

Reaction score

This makes me a tad concerned. I ordered on the 5th, got confirmation on the 6th, but have heard nothing since. Still totally within a reasonable amount of time, but still it has me wondering. I only ordered one shirt, so maybe that makes me less of a priority.
eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads