• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

np02

Reaction score
Hi all! Long time lurker and first time poster here. I'm doing some spring cleaning of my frames and need to part ways with my NEW "JMM Montana in Vintage Tort". Immediately after purchasing the Montanas, I purchased the JMM Cortina in Vintage Tort. The Cortinas suit my face better and, as a result, the Montanas have remained untouched.

The Montanas come with full presentation and everything is unopened (see picture 1). When purchasing, I switched out the stock lenses (Vintage Green) for a custom light purple lens. I still have the original lenses (see picture 1) and will include them with the full presentation.

This is a great community and I have received a lot of value from being an observer - as such, I would prefer to transact with somebody in this community vs. selling on Grailed/other sources. I know the model / color is relatively sought after, but I am not seeking to profit on this sale. I paid $625 retail and thus that is the price I would like to receive.

Please PM me if interested! Also happy to provide more pics if helpful.
IMG_9515.jpg
IMG_9514.jpg
IMG_9512.jpg

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Hi all! Long time lurker and first time poster here. I'm doing some spring cleaning of my frames and need to part ways with my NEW "JMM Montana in Vintage Tort". Immediately after purchasing the Montanas, I purchased the JMM Cortina in Vintage Tort. The Cortinas suit my face better and, as a result, the Montanas have remained untouched.

The Montanas come with full presentation and everything is unopened (see picture 1). When purchasing, I switched out the stock lenses (Vintage Green) for a custom light purple lens. I still have the original lenses (see picture 1) and will include them with the full presentation.

This is a great community and I have received a lot of value from being an observer - as such, I would prefer to transact with somebody in this community vs. selling on Grailed/other sources. I know the model / color is relatively sought after, but I am not seeking to profit on this sale. I paid $625 retail and thus that is the price I would like to receive.

Please PM me if interested! Also happy to provide more pics if helpful. View attachment 1798019 View attachment 1798021 View attachment 1798022

Great price and those lenses look nice! I know who will be chomping at the bit to buy these, so RegisDB9 you better act fast because these won't last long.

Jsimpson02

Reaction score

Please PM me if interested! Also happy to provide more pics if helpful. View attachment 1798019 View attachment 1798021 View attachment 1798022
DM Sent. Dibs please! Thanks

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow. Awesome set and offer.

diokanye

Reaction score
What are people's thoughts on the argyle colorway?
Its insane, have them in the Fellini's. Very very 3 dimensional, the little subtle whisps of acetate floating and swirling around like little galaxies.
When the sun hits them its an awesome effect

np02

Reaction score

Thank you for the interest in these - they are now SOLD! The Montanas will be heading over to the new owner - @Jsimpson02

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Great price and those lenses look nice! I know who will be chomping at the bit to buy these, so RegisDB9 you better act fast because these won't last long.

I was a couple hours too late :( ah well search continues

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its insane, have them in the Fellini's. Very very 3 dimensional, the little subtle whisps of acetate floating and swirling around like little galaxies.
When the sun hits them its an awesome effect
Love Argyle. My Jeff is Argyle and like Charles said, the way it catches the light is quite stunning.
That's awesome to hear. Something you don't appreciate when trying on in store

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
+1 on Argyle have it in the Dealan and Enzo and in the sunlight it’s beautiful

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads