• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Italo Ferretti Tie Brand New

pfr0g

Reaction score
I picked up two of these ties at discount. One is for sale. If you are not fimilar with Italo Feretti they used to make Brioni's tie not sure if they still do (I do not think so). The construcion on this tie is top notch and much better then Borrelli imho (and I am a Borrelli fan).

The silks hand is excellent and it has extra wieght on the small end to help it sit flat.(shown in the 3rd pic). The problem with Ferretti I found is the patterns are hit or miss. This ones a hit. Tie is brand new in the original box I just purchased this today.

Dark Blue with light blue and rust/brown pattern.

Retail: $165
Price:79 shipped CONUS

dscn0709ia6.jpg

dscn0710he4.jpg

dscn0711px5.jpg

dscn0712ad5.jpg

dscn0713dz2.jpg

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice tie and definitely the previous maker for Brioni as the serial number attests.

pfr0g

Reaction score
I took the tie back and they offered it to me at 70% discount. The store has 20 of these they want to move in varying patterns. I can offer this tie at $65 shipped. I can promise once you see the quality of this tie you will not return it. That's why I am also offering a 100% money back guarantee if you don't like the tie, including ALL shipping costs. I want to see if there is a market for these at $65 so I can pick up the rest they have.

I honestly think that the construction of this tie is on par or better then the current Brioni and Borrelli bunch.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Not sure I would have to check. They only had 2 of these (I am keeping one) so I assume the others are diffrent. I can ask if they will let me photograqph the lot of them to post here. It really is a great price for a killer tie. I am very surprised no one here wants them.

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can attest that the quality of these ties is top notch. I you mange to take a picture of which other patterns are available I would certainly like to see it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads