• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this place Legit? (Conti Couture)

gambit50

Reaction score
How many times do people need to put their hand on the burner to figure out it melts the skin away?

Sad.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep just like I said what over a year ago? A fancy website veneer over what's basically a resale/thrift shop run out of a house. Now with that said there is nothing wrong with running a home based business as long as it's legit. IMO there's just too many red flags with this place for me to ever take a chance with.

Guaranteed authentic? By whom, the original manufacturer or is that decided by the tag, branded logo or because they say so? I see all kinds of knockoffs in these stores all the time. And then there's the whole condition thing. It appears my version of new without tags is far different than what's being described here. Oh and pricing? What's that old saying again?

noelh

Reaction score
This place is great. I've ordered there over 10 times. I have emails from them to show my purchase. A couple times I received something I didn't like. Gia was great, took it back without any issues. Once she sent me the wrong tie. Felt so bad about it, she Kerry new keep the tie and sent me the right one along with 2 other apology ties. Now she keeps her eyes open for my slacks size and emails me when something good comes in. Remember when buying slacks, the pants might be the right waist, but the length has to be your length or longer off you need our hemmed. I have a 36 inseam and 34 wais this can be tough for me. And whoever bitched about the saying something like guaranteed branf names, how would you make that statement? This is one lady that does this. She's not not perfect, but she's accommodating if your not a jerk.

noelh

Reaction score
None of those people have used this website to order clothing. They are speculating. I have used this site many times. It is a great shop. It's like if I and many others decided that you were bad in bed because of the car you drive. It's speculation until somebody goes to bed with you and reports back. Well, I'm reporting back. Conticotour is a great place to find great quality clothing at a great price.

devante

Reaction score
Sorry pal, all the people who have posts here have used Conti Couture and have received poor service if any service. ITS A COMPLETE SCAM.

Dap1

Reaction score
As an update, this "business" is now called Savings Elite. New name, same old scam.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads