• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is everyone here heterosexual?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Style Forum boasts the participation of several distinguished homos, whom we are proud to call our own. rach2jlc is my favorite of late, because he keeps commenting on how much he agrees with my posts.
Are you coming onto me, mantonova??? I like this side of you... it's so... rugged.
wink.gif
(j/k) Anyway, I'd like to say I tend to agree with you because I'm applying for the "Third Annual Sassy Manton Non-black Suit Sycophancy Award," but in reality it just seems that, for the most part, I agree with your posts. I'm happy to call our own Conne as also one of "the flock," though he tries REALLY hard sometimes to be more Catholic than the Pope... if ya know what I mean.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
(GoSurface, rach2jlc, etc) are badass mofos. ]
Damn right (I was going to say "damn straight" but it just didn't seem appropriate). GoSurface and I subscribe to the "Philipe I, Duc d'orleans" school of ****-osity, in which we fear less bullets and fighting the enemy hand-to-hand in pitted battle than we do that the gunpowder would stain or damage our perfectly coiffed and powdered wig. (In all seriousness, though, I'd like it to be known for the record that though I have fun in the DT area with this stuff, in reality I think that sexual orientation should ((and, in my case, DOES)) play VERY little role in one's actual or professional life. These are all private, personal matters based on attraction... it's not something that I think should or does become one's "identity," whatever that word means. For example, I would never want to be known as 'rach2jlc, gay professor' or something... but instead, would think that most everyone who knows me would put the work, the self, whatever, BEFORE the other... or that the other is completely irrelevant except when in the bedroom... but a gentleman never discusses such things in public!!)

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Damn right (I was going to say "damn straight" but it just didn't seem appropriate).

GoSurface and I subscribe to the "Philipe I, Duc d'orleans" school of ****-osity, in which we fear less bullets and fighting the enemy hand-to-hand in pitted battle than we do that the gunpowder would stain or damage our perfectly coiffed and powdered wig.

Fabulous hair is serious business.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charlie Big Potato
I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.

Yeah, you are so not gay if you are a top or if you are only ever a bottom when you do time. Everyone is gay on the inside!

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Damn right (I was going to say "damn straight" but it just didn't seem appropriate).

GoSurface and I subscribe to the "Philipe I, Duc d'orleans" school of ****-osity, in which we fear less bullets and fighting the enemy hand-to-hand in pitted battle than we do that the gunpowder would stain or damage our perfectly coiffed and powdered wig.

(In all seriousness, though, I'd like it to be known for the record that though I have fun in the DT area with this stuff, in reality I think that sexual orientation should ((and, in my case, DOES)) play VERY little role in one's actual or professional life. These are all private, personal matters based on attraction... it's not something that I think should or does become one's "identity," whatever that word means. For example, I would never want to be known as 'rach2jlc, gay professor' or something... but instead, would think that most everyone who knows me would put the work, the self, whatever, BEFORE the other... or that the other is completely irrelevant except when in the bedroom... but a gentleman never discusses such things in public!!)

if someone met you for the first time, would they instantly know youre gay?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You're a marine, GAY.

NTTATWWT

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
You're a marine, GAY.

NTTATWWT

Funny that you mention this. The first thing they tell you right before you swear the oath, which is the final step in the DEP process, is that getting caught doing any **** acts will get your ass a dishonorable discharge.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
Funny that you mention this. The first thing they tell you right before you swear the oath, which is the final step in the DEP process, is that getting caught doing any **** acts will get your ass a dishonorable discharge.

If after homosexual acts you find you are experiencing a dishonorable discharge from your ass I suggest you see a doctor.

(no ****)

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
yeah yeah, you can talk Mr. DeepVneck.

That doesn't make me gay, it makes me a douchebag.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
eek.gif
TYCOOH DON'T ROLL LIKE DAT!

You said the marine corp itself pointed out that "homosexual acts will get your ass a dishonourable discharge". Im merely suggesting that under those circumstances you consult a doctor. My own personal opinion is that you save yourself for marriage. Go Navy!

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
You said the marine corp itself pointed out that "homosexual acts will get your ass a dishonourable discharge". Im merely suggesting that under those circumstances you consult a doctor. My own personal opinion is that you save yourself for marriage. Go Navy!
TYCOON DON'T ROLL LIKE DAT!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads