• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iPad

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
well first of all, Ive worked retail and corporate for some of the most prestigious clothing stores in the world, but I no longer work in fashion. Social media is where its at baby doll.
I'm not sure selling on ebay counts.
confused.gif

Do you tweet about your daily choice of bowtie and suspenders from your mom's basement?

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you guys mind to stop sh!tting up this thread with your love for each other? I know, it's Styleforum so it's asked a little much, but...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uhhhhhh........confused.

I thought the 3G ipad can use EDGE networks when 3G isn't available. the specs say that on apple.com, but the strung out hippie at the store was adamant that it can only use 3G. can anyone verify this. my lake house gets only EDGE so ideally if i'm going to spend the extra $, i want to be able to use it there.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
uhhhhhh........confused.

I thought the 3G ipad can use EDGE networks when 3G isn't available. the specs say that on apple.com, but the strung out hippie at the store was adamant that it can only use 3G. can anyone verify this. my lake house gets only EDGE so ideally if i'm going to spend the extra $, i want to be able to use it there.

It can use EDGE. I've had that ugly, damn "E" some days ago when lounging. It was slow as hell but at least it worked.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
Apple just opened its newest store near the OpÃ
00a9.png
ra Garnier in Paris. With those black flags hanging above the entryway and the black-shirted bodyguard standing in front of the doors, it looks like a fascist party headquarters.
laugh.gif

appleparis1.jpg

Shouldn't this:

P3021302%20Louvre%20Pyramid.jpg

Be the new Apple store?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
It can use EDGE. I've had that ugly, damn "E" some days ago when lounging. It was slow as hell but at least it worked.

Originally Posted by fcuknu
yeah of course, all 3G radios are compliant with 2.5G.

thanks. that's what i thought. i even pointed it out on the box, but the dude was pretty stern in that it only works in 3G.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
The Apple store looks nicer than that nasty thing.

That's what she said.

Sent from my iPad.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Do you really have one? Whenever I see someone using one it seems extremely awkward.

Lol no. I am the iPad's biggest detractor.

Sent from my iPad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads