• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James708

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just new bloke looking for some tips on suits, etc.
Live in New Zealand so fashion is always lacking behind but that doesn't scare me!

Just turned 18, and leaving school to enlist in the army.

Last edited:

StyleMe

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've been dropping some weight lately and I'm finding that I don't fit my clothes anymore. I'd like to transition to a new wardrobe and hopefully find a nice style for the new me.
I work in IT and would like to break the stereotype, but maybe not shatter it. I like gadgets and finer things in life like Sous Vide, smoking meats, fish and cheese, maybe cigars?

I shave with a double edge and straight razor, that is..when I do shave. I typically grow a bit of a beard, but thinking of changing that. Hoping to learn lots from you all. Reading the SF101 article next.

doowopfashion

Reaction score
Greetings to all. I've been into Vintage Fasion, but recently have just focused on men's modern dresswear. Not the expensive stuff, just the dressy but affordable stuff. I also have a youtube channel that is about a month old. I've got a hair grooming video where I show you how to go from curly to straight hair, a how-to video on how to dress 50's, the authentic way, a how to break in your jeans (raw denim) properly video, a review on white bucks, and just today, a review on the best boxer briefs ever!

Check out my channel!
Modern Vintage Lifestyles
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMonFGskdCD8gEOHsVkoQdg

CR2016

Reaction score
Hi I have joined as I would like some information about an old Aquascutum raincoat belonging to my father please.

bensapone

Reaction score
Hello guys (I guess there are more gentlemen than ladies here),
I'm Ben, a Frenchman leaving in Bangkok for over 2 years now. I'm the happy father of 1. Most of my life I lived in fashion with grand parents and parents manufacturing shirts. Most positions I held were related to fashion or sportswear as well. I started to suit up when I arrived in Thailand in a tailoring company and since then I launched my own company in custom products (I'll talk about my company later). I like working hard and partying harder :) I'm here to learn about the latest trends, for fashion advice and feedback.

Mistraldpec

Reaction score
Hi everyone, very happy to joint the Styleforum which I episodically follow because I know some of your members (also members of our French forum De Pied en Cap - DPEC) either virtually or physically, and I might have popped up in one photo of E-F-V's reviews of Pitti 89 during day 4.

I hope I can contribute, and will start if I can by publishing in the WIWT thread !

Cheers,

Romain - Mistral

MadelineSewing

Reaction score
Hello! I am Madeline, a Romanian living in Wantage, Oxfordshire, 30 minutes away from Oxford. I started my Clothing Alterations business here not long ago, after working in my studio in Romania for the last 6 years :) I have to admit most of my costumers were ladies, so first of all I am a dressmaker. I have studies in Fashion Styling too, I love that part of Fashion :) I am here for my business to be more visible first of all, and second I want to learn tips and tricks for Men Styling :)

My website is: www.madelines-sewing-studio.co.uk

I hope I didn't break any rules with my post :)

Thanks!
Madeline

Diego65

Reaction score
Hi! I´m Diego.
I´m really happy to join this forums, I like too much know about shoes and mens wear.
I have the desire of share my experience and know about yours about classic menswear.
Now i live in Birminghan, but I born in Barcelona, Spain.
Thanks in advance and I hope the best for everyone.
Kind Regards
Diego

Rekch

Reaction score
Hi,
i'm new here, i'm french and i lik video games, manga, fashion, guns, hi-fi and many more things
been browsing this site for months, now i want to participate :)
have a good day

FengTwo

Reaction score
Sup, i literally just joined up to chase a coat i've been after for a while, and to give myself a much needed boost in the fashion sense. I'm american, am an artist, and am an avid firearms hobbyist. I also enjoy a good fantasy novel and a night in the mountains.

Anxiety

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm George (Anxiety) I'm new to this forum as I was recommended to join by a friend.

My names Anxiety for a simple reason, and that's because I used to suffer from severe anxiety! I believe it's OK to talk about mental health. So if anyone else suffers, reply to me!

Looking forward to getting involved with all the style related topics!

Best

G

smile.gif

Tabellio

Reaction score
Hello all.

Another newbie here. I am a lawyer, from Spain, and interested in shoes and all menswear and classic british style.

Kind regards

Tabellio

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads