• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aj805

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm AJ, a late-comer to dressing in things other than jeans and t-shirts. I'm currently reinventing my wardrobe along with other lifestyle changes into something more classic and traditional. I've already learned much from this community and hope to learn more as well as share in the future.

AJ

Bailey53

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kathy and I'm here because my brother is an antique dealer and he has gotten me interested in vintage clothing. I love doing research on the designer and era. I found this site doing research on a pair of Ralph Lauren men's jeans. The have a silver metal (small) RL on the front pocket and a larger silver metal RL on the back waistband. They have a button fly with silver buttons stamped Ralph Lauren. The label inside is black and has just Ralph Lauren. The info lable say made in Tunisia and thy have a Barneys New York sales tag. Does anyone have any info. on these. I would appreciate any at all. By the way I love this site.

Last edited:

RustedOak

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Robert and I have been following the menswear industry for about 10 years now.

I had small seasonal stents with both Brooks Brothers and JCrew as I enjoyed helping people and getting discounts to rebuild my own wardrobe.

While I have read about 50 menswear fashion and style books, I always give me knowledge credit to Alan Flusser and 'Dressing the Man'.

Now I am 6 months into owning my own men's clothier called Rusted Oak in downtown Valparaiso, Indiana, just an hour fro Chicago.

I am here to learn and grow from the many people that have an interest and passion for the industry.

-RO

ScarletDrew

Reaction score
I'm Drew. First time/long time. Reading this forum has opened my eyes to so much about men's style that I had never known before, like how crummy most of my shoes were. Now, I have shoes I can be more proud of. Shoes are important. It's the first thing a woman notices....

sachadsv

Reaction score
hello my name is Sacha I am 19 years old and I live in France near Metz. I love to be well dressed is why I registered on this forum

Netrum

Reaction score
Good day everyone.
I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.
Registered to learn more about male fashion.
And to learn about matching clothes, colors and styles.

Born Norwegian but i currently live in Sweden.
Attending school there to get some Microsoft certificates.

andrewmrsid

Reaction score
I'm Andrew, and I swear I don't have a problem with shoes! I'm a buyer for luxury menswear store outside of Boston, and am always up for a discussion on what's new, what's timeless, and which is better..

yucx

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Calvin. Been reading for a while, just absorbing a ton of great info. Finally registered. I have only recently opened my eyes to developing my sense of style and have the members here to thank for.

humus

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Humus - I mainly joined for the buying/selling aspect, but I always enjoy lurking and reading the threads.

BigKanak

Reaction score
Names Jake, new to the whole style scene. Born and raised in Hawaii but been in the states for almost 12 years. I'm normally a work boot, jeans/work pants and tshirt type of guy when working, shorts, tshirt and slippers when I'm off. There are very few special occasions when I need to dress up a little and that usually involves some dickie pants, clean pair of nikes and a new tshirt lol. Been told on more than one occasion that I dress to simple, what can I say, I'm just a simple guy hahaha. Limited to shoes/boots because I'm a size 15 boots, size 15-16 shoes depending on brand, and wide. I'm 6' 7", 385lbs so I tend to blow the soles out of my shoes lol, my boots usually last me a decent amount of time though. Well, here to learn, i'll probably be one of those lurkers who are behind the scenes most of the time but I will jump into the conversation if something interests me.

deez shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I have been reading along for a couple of months now.

I have developed an addiction to dress shoes and enjoy learning more about them as I expand my collection.

AldridgePrior

Reaction score
Name's Brian. Already posted my mini curriculum vitae on another section. New to decent quality clothing. Formerly upper strata tramp/hobo appearance that wasn't even funny at times. Took my time but finally arrived.

Reaction score
My name is Andrew. I have recently been introduced into men's fashion. As I have aged from board shorts and sandals to the suit and tie, I have gained an appreciation for style and brand. Being in the Washington DC area, I found a local Trunk Club where I was able to have a personal stylist, and have since upgraded my wardrobe with overpriced denim and button-downs. Being an enthusiast of men's fashion, it has led me down an entrepreneurial venture and co-own a start-up e-commerce website for such threads. I don't want to upset any moderators, so if you want to know any details, you can message me for now. I look forward to learning and contributing so as to become an integral part of this community forum...

gaucho

Reaction score
I'm goucho.

I grew up in San Antonio when it was a cow town, but The Great Lakes have been home for quite a while.

I'm compulsive about vintage Luccheses. I tend toward the simplistic purism of a Speedmaster Pro, a Weber Kettle, and an air-cooled 911.

I used to shoot a million clay pigeons a week, and now leisure time is mostly golf.

I love to cook and mix cocktails for my wife, and she appreciates all that, so we have marriage nailed.

I'll look forward to seeing you all around the fora.

mthdesign

Reaction score
Adam here. New member, but have been a fan of Styleforum for awhile now.

Recently, I've been building my wardrobe by focusing on quality made products made by relatively small(er) companies. Still a newbie of course. My first real purchase towards this endeavor were my Alden 405's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads