• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meurice

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Meurice here, from da Ol' World. Mainly interested in watches, Hermes ties/accessories, the good things from Jermyn Street and mail-order OTR from Cordings.

YouArePOWER

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm around Washington, DC and in my 30s. Mostly here to get advice and not to give it. I own far more English football shirts than English dress shirts, and I'm mostly here for shoes, but perhaps I can be convinced to spend more on quality threads. Cheers.

RuffianGent

Reaction score
Good Day to all,

I am Rodrigo, working in the personal care and fashion industry. I usually give advice and should be taking at least half of my own. A passion for tailoring, styling and dermatology with a minor in creating a ruckus at the pub. Great to be here.

Nacho lad1

Reaction score
Hello I'm Ryan, I'm 20, and from Greenwich CT. I am an Italian luxury clothing enthusiast. My favorite brands are Kiton, Brioni, and Giorgio Armani. I wear mostly business casual clothes, and consider myself a modern sartorialist/

Gabbers85

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I'm Gabriel and I moved to the States from France a year ago. i found the Styleforum a few weeks ago when I was looking for reviews on Sartorio. Since then, I've been reading the forum here and there, and I have found a lot of useful information. Today, I decided to join and hope to have a good time here!
I have a little bit of everything in my closet, but I do have a penchant for Neapolitan tailoring. I wear mostly suits, but I enjoy wearing jeans as well. I hate gaudy clothing and big monograms/brand names.
I like red wine, German cars, Cocteau Twins and Japanese food.

Cheers!

milehihotstuff

Reaction score
I'm Jules and enjoy fashion but it does not consume my world. I am a housewife with grown children and still love to put on the ritz and enjoy outings with my girlfriends. I love surfing the net for inspiring looks and enjoy designer but have a practical side.

imthegentleman

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Pedro Herrera and im a guy that loves anything. i joined this forum to expand my knowledge in cloths. i like nature and i like cats and dogs...they're both cool and fun animals and im a guy

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been lurking on SF for the last 3 years, finally decided to join last week. I stumbled upon SF while researching Antonio Maurizi shoes, which I thankfully ended up not buying after reading opinions here. I'm not a fashion buff, but I appreciate well made shoes. As far as dress and casual shoes go, I'm a fan of AE. I hope to add a nice pair of rugged boots to my wardrobe in the next year (Wolverine 1K mile, Alden Indy boot or Redwing Beckman round toe). I've learned a lot from reading posts on SF and hope to contribute occasionally.

Strotty

Reaction score
Hey all, My name is Mike and I'm really new to forums. I like to dress pretty decent and I'm always open to new fashion. I hope to see, learn and maybe share a few new things!

D

DM239724

Hi! Im Niklas and i come from the chilly north of Europe, Sweden. :)
Really into clothes and especially now, in denim, raw denim. Excited to read allot of different posts about styles and clothes.

ermagerdben

Reaction score
Hey All,

I've been a member here for a while, but somehow lost track of my previous account. My previous account was "Vaio." Happy to be back!

DillonD

Reaction score
Lurker for a long time. Decided to register to ask my own questions. Many years of knowledge have been gained from reading these forums and I am very grateful for the community here.

MinimalGravitas

Reaction score
Your banter and advice have compelled me to seek out guidance formally, as it were. I've experienced significant successes learning and contributing on other completely unrelated yet similarly invested forums. I believe in forums and have personally benefited from our collected efforts. Thank you for taking the time to relay your experiences.

I'm old enough to know I need to dress well but have gotten away with "man boy" style (as identified by my wife; in increasing cost: t-shirt, fleece, designer jeans, athletic shoes) for most of my professional life. Now I should dress like a real man ought. My requirements are on the business casual spectrum due to my career but I am weak in the professional suit area.

I do keep a well tailored lighter grey D&G suit with white Brioni shirt on hand. Worn to my own wedding and a few business meetings where I was over-dressed to good effect, this is the only suit I own.

That said I must also maintain respectability at the country club which I have joined, necessitating a nice requirement/evolution in style I think. Most importantly I must maintain my status as a badass with the people that know me, including my kids and wife. Elevating my physical presence is high on the list. I want them to see me in my true form.

I have an expensive yet ****** selection of dress shirts: wrong collar, weird color, etc.

I recently ordered some Quoddy boat shoes to replace some nasty old moccasins as a result of the posts on this forum.

Basically I am ready to evolve.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads