• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cliffnopus

Reaction score
Hello all. Good to be back. Used to be a member, long ago. went to log in and found that I had 'disappeared'. Oh well, that'l teach me.

I am a retired Engineering Director for fortune 500 company. Don't miss it at all :p. Became newly 'addicted' to JMM eyeglasses and found a veritable fortune of info here. So, here I am.

kit_h

Reaction score
Morning y'all. My name is Kit and I'm a plus-size mens style enthusiast. My day job is web developer, SEO consultant, and my hobbies are weightlifting, cinema, and writing. I've got an instagram account @kits_outfit and I'm in the process of launching a blog about big men's style, fashion, and grooming, and all that comes along with that (extra clothing expense, difficulty finding clothes, brands that cater to plus-sizes, etc.). I'm here to research purposes and for personal edification. What's the big and tall scene here and/or is this mostly a place for straight-sized folks?

250562738_472338930701525_4582179133212237424_n.jpeg

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm Abdool, I am a streetwear fashion enthusiast i.e I love to talk about streetwear fashion and trends, especially in Africa. My DMs are open for discussion and collaboration
Hello Abdool, welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morning y'all. My name is Kit and I'm a plus-size mens style enthusiast. My day job is web developer, SEO consultant, and my hobbies are weightlifting, cinema, and writing. I've got an instagram account @kits_outfit and I'm in the process of launching a blog about big men's style, fashion, and grooming, and all that comes along with that (extra clothing expense, difficulty finding clothes, brands that cater to plus-sizes, etc.). I'm here to research purposes and for personal edification. What's the big and tall scene here and/or is this mostly a place for straight-sized folks?

View attachment 1795911
Good morning Kit. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Good to be back. Used to be a member, long ago. went to log in and found that I had 'disappeared'. Oh well, that'l teach me.

I am a retired Engineering Director for fortune 500 company. Don't miss it at all :p. Became newly 'addicted' to JMM eyeglasses and found a veritable fortune of info here. So, here I am.
Hi Cilffnopus, those shades look damn good on you. Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hey all! New member but longtime reader. I love all fashion but my main focus is classic men's fashions (and modern reinventions of) from the 1920s-1960s. I live in Los Angeles and like a good cocktail in a classic venue.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all! New member but longtime reader. I love all fashion but my main focus is classic men's fashions (and modern reinventions of) from the 1920s-1960s. I live in Los Angeles and like a good cocktail in a classic venue.
Hey there Roger O Thornhill, I too reside in the 'city of the angeles'. Good cocktails in classic venues is good for me as well. Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Yo yo yo. I'm Kingsley. I'm live in the South-West of England and I'm a leather craftsman by trade.

This summer I have challenged myself to dress with a bit more style and I figured this forum could be a great place to start!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo Kingsley, here you'll find a plethora of information from numerous sources. A challenge to dress better is a worthwhile challenge indeed. Welcome to the forum!

Leilondon19

Reaction score
I am Lee, originally from China and have been living in London Since 2009. Very much interested in men’s formal and casual smart wear. Bumped into this site since doing some reading of socks made by Chester Barrie, UK and found some very useful read here. Hence, joining in. I am quite a well build man with a jacket size somewhere between 42 to 44, over 6 feet tall and shoe size of a UK 10/10.5.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am Lee, originally from China and have been living in London Since 2009. Very much interested in men’s formal and casual smart wear. Bumped into this site since doing some reading of socks made by Chester Barrie, UK and found some very useful read here. Hence, joining in. I am quite a well build man with a jacket size somewhere between 42 to 44, over 6 feet tall and shoe size of a UK 10/10.5.
Hi Lee, happy to have you here. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads