• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HistoryBuff1812

Reaction score
Hi All, long time lurker of the classic menswear and Buy&Sell sections. Decided to finally bite the bullet and make an account so I can interact with some like-minded folks. I graduate from university in December with a degree in history (kinda obvious) so I'm getting ready to enter the career search world. Also hope to be able to represent my hometown of Detroit better than it has been on this forum for the past few years because there are some great things about the place worth talking about. Glad to be here!

RoyaleSockan

Reaction score
Hello everyone! As many others I have been visiting this website as a guest for a while and I just recently decided to get more active as a registered member. I´m from Sweden, and have been interested in style and clothes for a while. I appreciate contemporary menswear as well as clothes with a bit more modern approach.

For my profile picture I´m wearing a jacket from New & Lingwood, shirt from Eton and random pants from ages ago (no particular brand).

Look forward to exchange information and taste of style!

Best regards,
Adam

hamnjam

Reaction score
I'm hoping to start requesting advice / asking questions on the site soon so thought I would register and introduce myself.

A bit of a late bloomer for thinking of what I'm wearing, as I'm in my late thirties and father to three kids 5 and under. Due to family, I recently stopped wearing scrubs for work and am now wearing more professional clothing as a clinician in an outpatient setting.

I found that my office clothing when I was a student more than a decade ago is now horrifically outdated. Think square toed dress shoes, pants with wide hem openings, billowy overly patterned shirts.

I now find myself in slim chinos with a slight break and oxford button downs in solid white or blue but as fall rolls around I'm interested in wearing the odd jacket with trousers. After a few google searches on sports coats, trousers and dress shoes, I find myself here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I will likely post for some advice later on.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to start requesting advice / asking questions on the site soon so thought I would register and introduce myself.

A bit of a late bloomer for thinking of what I'm wearing, as I'm in my late thirties and father to three kids 5 and under. Due to family, I recently stopped wearing scrubs for work and am now wearing more professional clothing as a clinician in an outpatient setting.

I found that my office clothing when I was a student more than a decade ago is now horrifically outdated. Think square toed dress shoes, pants with wide hem openings, billowy overly patterned shirts.

I now find myself in slim chinos with a slight break and oxford button downs in solid white or blue but as fall rolls around I'm interested in wearing the odd jacket with trousers. After a few google searches on sports coats, trousers and dress shoes, I find myself here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I will likely post for some advice later on.
I hope that we can assist you in your sartorial journey. Welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As many others I have been visiting this website as a guest for a while and I just recently decided to get more active as a registered member. I´m from Sweden, and have been interested in style and clothes for a while. I appreciate contemporary menswear as well as clothes with a bit more modern approach.

For my profile picture I´m wearing a jacket from New & Lingwood, shirt from Eton and random pants from ages ago (no particular brand).

Look forward to exchange information and taste of style!

Best regards,
Adam
Hello there, welcome to the forum!

djextra

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Fabio. I've been reading some posts and guides and looked up to the forum as a reference for a while. I'm looking forward to keep doing that and getting more involved as a newcomer to the world of menswear.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Fabio. I've been reading some posts and guides and looked up to the forum as a reference for a while. I'm looking forward to keep doing that and getting more involved as a newcomer to the world of menswear.
Hello Fabio, welcome!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads