• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm Eric, and I've lived in Israel for the past 29 years, where fashion is generally informal. Before that, I was a New York lawyer with a wardrobe! My father instilled in me an appreciation for fine things, and for tasteful dress. Quality + Flattering, rather than Trendy Per Se. I've tried to pass that on to my kids.
I don't buy as many clothes as I used to, but when I buy, I tend toward Mephisto shoes, polo shirts and black jeans or slacks.
I look forward to traveling, dining out, attending concerts again soon (I imagine we all do), and perhaps finding my way back to Zegna and Cornigliani, et al. In the meantime, I'm glad to be here with you, virtually!
Hi Eric, nice to hear from you. Welcome aboard!

u.n.c.l.e.15

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
First-time forum user here. Found this portal very interesting.
Looking forward to engaging with you a little bit and getting to know some of you better.

sfinx

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I'm 34, and have lived in New York nearly my whole life, but will soon be out and about working from many places throughout the course of this year. I thought I would stop by and get ideas on a versatile and packable wardrobe from you style aficionados. Glad to be here.

(PS - I plan to post my question in the Menswear Advice section, but if any of you know a better place, let me know. Alternatively, if this sounds like something that has been resolved before, let me know too. Thanks!)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I'm 34, and have lived in New York nearly my whole life, but will soon be out and about working from many places throughout the course of this year. I thought I would stop by and get ideas on a versatile and packable wardrobe from you style aficionados. Glad to be here.

(PS - I plan to post my question in the Menswear Advice section, but if any of you know a better place, let me know. Alternatively, if this sounds like something that has been resolved before, let me know too. Thanks!)
Hey there, packable wardrobe, suits, formal wear, sports wear, casual? Can you be more specific? Welcome to the forum!

cutlass

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I first found out about this forum almost ten years ago when I got guidance on shoes and briefcases but came back recently when I got interested in briefcases again. I am married now and have kids so different perspective and a smaller budget nowadays!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I first found out about this forum almost ten years ago when I got guidance on shoes and briefcases but came back recently when I got interested in briefcases again. I am married now and have kids so different perspective and a smaller budget nowadays!
Married with children & smaller budget, I hear ya! Welcome to the forum!

Johnn34

Reaction score
Hey, I'm John. I've always have been interested in fashion, trends. And I joined this forum to find some new info, share my knowledge and meet new people!

Doug5551

Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles and Big Bear, which is a mini-Colorado that is 100 miles east of LA.

I'm here for the Alligator/Crocodile shoes and boots. I never in my life ever thought I would have such nice things. I am also interested in fine watches.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles and Big Bear, which is a mini-Colorado that is 100 miles east of LA.

I'm here for the Alligator/Crocodile shoes and boots. I never in my life ever thought I would have such nice things. I am also interested in fine watches.
Welcome fellow SoCalifornian, any questions?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.