• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MagicMenlo

Reaction score
I am MagicMenlo,
I live in France (in Alsace if any of you guys know the place).
I have been a great fan of Alden shoes for decades (!), specialy Shell Cordovan.
I hope to here about interesting new trends on this forum.
Abll the est to all of you !

goobus

Reaction score
Hi, Goobus here. 26 years old, work in finance, living in HK currently. Am pretty new to the SF world, hope to be participating more soon!

djgusto

Reaction score
What's up everyone? My name is Gus/Gusto. I'm living in Las Vegas at the moment. I DJ, and have a passion for sneakers and fashion. Hope to interact with you guys soon!

Bronson15

Reaction score
Hi,
I found this forum looking for a nice pair of leather boots and found a ton of great info. I'm sure this forum will be an asset in the future remodeling of my wardrobe.

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Myra and I'm a gal who loves men's fashion.

As a woman, there are so many style options that it can be easy to set yourself apart from the crowd. What I love about men's fashion is that a style becomes unique because of the simplest details -- a watch, a pocket square, a tie, cufflinks, etc.

I enjoy creating men's accessories and have been focusing on custom, crafted pocket squares at my company Alabaster Atelier. I'm not here to sell to you (although if you're interested, I'm happy to have a new customer!), I just really want to get a better idea of what men are looking for when curating their accessories.

I know I'll learn a lot from all of you, and perhaps I can share my love of whiskey, cocktails, and all things bespoke.

Cheers,

Myra

Dr Who

Reaction score
My user name is Dr Who. I actually bear that title as a PhD. I joined this forum just yesterday as a result of viewing postings by the one known as a vintage Ray Ban expert. The thorough nature of his responses to others was enough to convince me that he could give me some answers - and he did.
I live in southern California - earthquake country - and teach with the community college district.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi All,

My name is Joshua and I work at the Allen Edmonds store in Buckhead (Atlanta, GA). Just wanted to hello--this will technically be the official store account but I'll be manning the keyboard :)

If you have any questions about Allen Edmonds, just let us know!

Hi guys! I'm Jose/josemendy, and I'm here to browse through your different views and opinions on men's fashion. However, I will also be using this forum as a venue for me to ask questions as well. "See" you all around! 

Just came here mainly to check out the denim and streetwear forum. Wear mostly Gustin and Flat Head in that category. Can somebody get me a full red (not burgundy or orangish) shirt with a simple white pattern on it? (Like you see everywhere for indigo, blue, and navy shirts.)

Hi I'm Nicole Go, and It's my first day on this forum. Hope to be interacting with you guys soon :) 

Hey. I'm Rob. Live in Brooklyn. Live for music and vintage motorcycles. Been trying to revamp my wardrobe.

'ello. I'm Patrick. Currently residing in the suburbs of Hartford, CT. Obviously interested in men's clothing, but mostly shoes and the construction and materials of fine tailored clothing. I greatly enjoy thrift store hunts.

My name is Fernando. I am originally from Spain, living and working in New York City. I just joined the Forum today. I am interested in tweed, ties and tailored garments in general. I make my own ties. More into style than fashion. I am on Instagram as #tweedandties.

I am MagicMenlo,
I live in France (in Alsace if any of you guys know the place).
I have been a great fan of Alden shoes for decades (!), specialy Shell Cordovan.
I hope to here about interesting new trends on this forum.
Abll the est to all of you !

Hello my name is non. I'm from Thailand.
21 years old

Hi, Goobus here. 26 years old, work in finance, living in HK currently. Am pretty new to the SF world, hope to be participating more soon!

What's up everyone? My name is Gus/Gusto. I'm living in Las Vegas at the moment. I DJ, and have a passion for sneakers and fashion. Hope to interact with you guys soon!

Hi,
I found this forum looking for a nice pair of leather boots and found a ton of great info. I'm sure this forum will be an asset in the future remodeling of my wardrobe.

Hi there! I'm Myra and I'm a gal who loves men's fashion.

As a woman, there are so many style options that it can be easy to set yourself apart from the crowd. What I love about men's fashion is that a style becomes unique because of the simplest details -- a watch, a pocket square, a tie, cufflinks, etc.  

I enjoy creating men's accessories and have been focusing on custom, crafted pocket squares at my company Alabaster Atelier.  I'm not here to sell to you (although if you're interested, I'm happy to have a new customer!), I just really want to get a better idea of what men are looking for when curating their accessories. 

I know I'll learn a lot from all of you, and perhaps I can share my love of whiskey, cocktails, and all things bespoke.

Cheers,

Myra

My user name is Dr Who.  I actually bear that title as a PhD.  I joined this forum just yesterday as a result of viewing postings by the one known as a vintage Ray Ban expert.  The thorough nature of his responses to others was enough to convince me that he could give me some answers - and he did.
I live in southern California - earthquake country - and teach with the community college district.

Wassup all!

MichelleSeo

Reaction score
I'm Michelle Seo, I have been working for Prom Outfitters for 2 years now. I like fashion a lot. I find inspiration just about anywhere. :) Nice to meet you all

Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyKing

Reaction score
Hi all, recent college graduate and trying to revamp my wardrobe for the working world. Interested in suits, tailoring and bespoke.

Last edited:

Shaolin Crane

Reaction score
I'm Guy, i'm a mechanic and a combat instructor and for those rare days where I don't want to look like an Ogre I came here for knowledge on how to dress appropriately.

jphipps1

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jordan. Searching for that perfect pair of pants. Everything else is kind of a distraction. Know where to find them?? Thanks

ChristosAnthoul

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Christos and I experiencing my sartorial revolution. When I do have a question I will post.Thank you in advance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads