• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**** in American Prisons. A report by Human Rights Watch

Augustus Medici

Reaction score
I think prison-**** usually occurs in the prisons that house particularly violent criminals (battery, robbery, grand theft auto, etc.). I'm not sure what kind of prison you'd get sent to for your third DUI, but for crimes of a non-violent nature that don't actually endanger anyone's life (identity theft, fraud, tax evasion, etc.), the prisons you get sent to are much tamer. I think the specter of prison ****, no matter how terrible, affects a different demographic of prisoners than anything any of us on this forum would ever get locked up for.

Maybe the lawyers on this forum could spread some more insight?

Oh, and I'm entirely against prison-****, purely because I find the act so repulsive. Flying solo seems so much more appealing to me than doing it with a guy.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Jail and prison are different. I've been to plenty of jails, but never prison. I guess "prison" is where **** happens, because I never saw it, heard about it, or had it happen to me. I did catch someone fap fap fapping under his blanket while I was on hall mopping duty once. But that was like one time in a total of approximately lets see... a month and a half in Seattle city/Kent RJC, three and a half months in Albuquerque Juvenile detention (where the uh... self-pleasuring was accidentally witnessed), and a year and eight months in a lockdown semi-co-ed "hospital". Now, plenty of consentual hetero-sex was happening in that last place, when it could be arranged, but no ****. And I got in a fight in the showers there once, where I had to permanently disfigure a gentleman, but he wasn't trying to **** me, he was trying to kill me. So I don't count that.

Big city/county jails are worse than federal prisons (state prisons are worst of all). The O.C. jail and the L.A. jail are heinous, awful places. I read an article a few years ago about the Memphis city jail - the place you get taken for DWI or a brawl or getting pulled over with warrants for unpaid parking tickets. They did a story on a lawyer that got booked for a fight. In one night he was there before posting bond, a guard left his cell open so a group of guys could come in a have some fun with him. They made him suck on a spoon that they then used to tear up his anus for easy entrance, then the three of them took their turns with him. The article made it clear that it was common practice in that place. Only for the fact that the victim was a lawyer and had some credibility was attention brought to the situation there. That kind of **** happens in this country and it's ******* scary. I ain't the hardest dude in the world and I really hope that I could rely on prison guards to spare me from permanent disfigurement and PTSD.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads