• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by brlfvr
Holy Sh+te! I don't like Ove but I do feel bad for the fans. Great hockey town. Congrats to the Habs.

Good hockey town? Ever go to a game when they sucked?

brlfvr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu

No I haven't. I was basing that on what I've seen on TV to be truthful. But I think that can be said for most teams. I'm from Chicago originally and as loyal as the Hawks fans can be it got pretty dark there before old man Wirtz died and they were sucking hard.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of Hockey, I know we have one of the best players, but DC is cursed for sports teams. I blame Mark Mosley.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Round 1

WSH - MTL -> MTL 7
NJD - PHI -> NJD 6
BUF - BOS -> BUF 5
PIT - OTT -> PIT 6

SJS - COL -> SJS 4
CHI - NSH -> CHI 5
VAN - LAK -> VAN 4
PHX - DET -> DET 7

Just thought I would now point out the obvious for the naysayers who were calling for WASH in 4/5/. I was wrong on BOS and PHI but called two of the others.
teacha.gif

Go Habs!!
bigstar[1].gif

Originally Posted by Stazy
Wow. There is no way ovechkin's goal should have been waived off.

It's no because they allow other goals with worse interference to stand that it wasn't a good call. Gutsy, yes, but that was definitely goalie interference and he pretty much tripped Hallak with his skate. There were a few others in the other games that should have been called this way and I'm guessing they were reviewed by the officials and that may have been a factor in this call. Either way, it was a good call.

WTF do you know about it? Yes, the fans can be harsh when the team doesn't perform but that's precisely because they care so much about the game and are in fact the greatest hockey town.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for you wankers
smile.gif

jennypoussinhabsordieco.jpg

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF do you know about it? Yes, the fans can be harsh when the team doesn't perform but that's precisely because they care so much about the game and are in fact the greatest hockey town.

Talking about Caps fans there babydoll. OLE OLE OLE

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking about Caps fans there babydoll. OLE OLE OLE

Ah, ok. NM then.

Bring on Sid the Kid and the defending cup champions to play their last game in the Igloo against the Canadiens.

Seriously, I can't make a prediction now because as much as I was confident about the Habs beating the Caps, Pittsburgh is an entirely different matter. My head says PIT will win in 5 but my heart says anything's possible now.
blush.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's no because they allow other goals with worse interference to stand that it wasn't a good call. Gutsy, yes, but that was definitely goalie interference and he pretty much tripped Hallak with his skate. There were a few others in the other games that should have been called this way and I'm guessing they were reviewed by the officials and that may have been a factor in this call. Either way, it was a good call.

Wrong.

Just for you wankers
smile.gif

We didn't ask for a ******.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See ya Ovie...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right, of course.
rolleyes.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
Better?

lol the first three are poorly photoshopped.

vexare

Reaction score
Ah, ok. NM then. Bring on Sid the Kid and the defending cup champions to play their last game in the Igloo against the Canadiens. Seriously, I can't make a prediction now because as much as I was confident about the Habs beating the Caps, Pittsburgh is an entirely different matter. My head says PIT will win in 5 but my heart says anything's possible now.
blush.gif

I stopped making predictions, just isn't possible in this sport. Who knows when a nobody become a hero in net? Just look at Brian Boucher who's team almost advanced to the cup finals in 2000, and is playing well now? The only thing that makes the pens dangerous is that they don't have a sieve in net, or mike green manning the blue line. I have watched enough Penguins playoff hockey to know marc andre floppy can get lit up like a Christmas tree just as easily as anyone else. Not saying a word about Boston and philly other than that it should be a hard fought series. Boston was one of the top defensive teams in regards to goals against, and philly had the lowest turnover rate in the first round of the playoffs. It will be a defensive battle.

wingin' it

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
**** **** ****, I hate detroit so much. Damn phoenix
frown.gif

Wow, no love for the octopus?
wingsoctopus.jpg

Then you won't be invited over for a beer.
DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

Kidding aside, any other hockey haven pictures out there? I've got quite a bit of RedWings stuff, but also a lot of hockey stuff in general for my basement.
Go Wings!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads