• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I hate San Francisco.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are people still having business lunch meetings at this time? Regarding dining out, boss just asked me to have lunch with him, an attorney, and the attorney's assistant in which I replied 'no'.

FWIW I did have an appointment scheduled prior for technician to visit my home for the A/C unit that was exactly the same time. I did further qualify by saying I am not dining out currently.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Are people still having business lunch meetings at this time? Regarding dining out, boss just asked me to have lunch with him, an attorney, and the attorney's assistant in which I replied 'no'.

FWIW I did have an appointment scheduled prior for technician to visit my home for the A/C unit that was exactly the same time. I did further qualify by saying I am not dining out currently.

Awwwwww hell no

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Uh yeah, kind of a ****** thing for your boss to do, regardless of capacity rules and distancing. Puts you in a bad position of course, because there is nothing wrong with you saying "well, you know there is a pandemic still going on, and dining out is considered high risk, not to mention talking across a table for a length of time" but equally, if he was inconsiderate enough to ask you to attend, he doesn't sound like the type who will just accept your opting out gracefully. If it were outdoors, I'd probably attend, but everyone is different. Still, pretty ****** position for your boss to put you in.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The air is an ashtray at the moment, so...

Gah yeah, that's what my fam is telling me. I'll be swinging through in early November, just in time for some kind of fall maybe?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Knock wood we’ll have had some rain by then.

OTOH we have one of the lowest rates of infection of any major city, and the lowest case fatality rate. So, you’re less likely to get sick and die here than almost anywhere. Which is nice.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I know that place...it was a construction zone for a couple of years.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like next door still is. Wonder who decided an indoor basketball court would add the most value?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads