• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I think I hate San Francisco.

Salad

Reaction score
Anybody ever been to Brogue in San Carlos? Their site says instore visits by appt. only. I've been trying for a week now to get an appt. but they're not responding. I first sent an email for details about an item and got a response quickly so it's weird that they won't answer emails regarding a store visit.
I not that hyped anymore. It's weird how quickly I can stop thinking about something I was so focused on buying when denied the opportunity to do so.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody ever been to Brogue in San Carlos? Their site says instore visits by appt. only. I've been trying for a week now to get an appt. but they're not responding. I first sent an email for details about an item and got a response quickly so it's weird that they won't answer emails regarding a store visit.
I not that hyped anymore. It's weird how quickly I can stop thinking about something I was so focused on buying when denied the opportunity to do so.
Try their instagram? They respond pretty quickly to that.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Too soon?

My folks came over yesterday and I overheard them talking about salons being opened now. What's it like now to get a haircut?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wooooooo

First time I ever tasted cream spinach, and as I posted earlier, the first time I ever saw a homeless person was around the corner...
You had the full SF experience.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I hope that this helps restaurants avoid permanent closure, but I won't be dining in for the foreseeable future.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too soon?

My folks came over yesterday and I overheard them talking about salons being opened now. What's it like now to get a haircut?
it's a strange experience, my stylist & I wear masks throughout the appointment, no one lingers inside, and stations are farther apart. I think salons are relatively safe considering they know who's going to show up when and they can easily limit the number of people inside.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope that this helps restaurants avoid permanent closure, but I won't be dining in for the foreseeable future.
Admit it makes for a shorter list: Meals I Will Risk Death For.

HoPR is on it.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My wife got a haircut in our backyard. That was novel.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I quite like the alfresco mani/pedi experience. Ideally you don't want to be right on the sidewalk with guys in trucks roaring by and regarding you with utmost scorn.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's