• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I think I hate San Francisco.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are people still having business lunch meetings at this time? Regarding dining out, boss just asked me to have lunch with him, an attorney, and the attorney's assistant in which I replied 'no'.

FWIW I did have an appointment scheduled prior for technician to visit my home for the A/C unit that was exactly the same time. I did further qualify by saying I am not dining out currently.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Are people still having business lunch meetings at this time? Regarding dining out, boss just asked me to have lunch with him, an attorney, and the attorney's assistant in which I replied 'no'.

FWIW I did have an appointment scheduled prior for technician to visit my home for the A/C unit that was exactly the same time. I did further qualify by saying I am not dining out currently.
Awwwwww hell no

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Uh yeah, kind of a shitty thing for your boss to do, regardless of capacity rules and distancing. Puts you in a bad position of course, because there is nothing wrong with you saying "well, you know there is a pandemic still going on, and dining out is considered high risk, not to mention talking across a table for a length of time" but equally, if he was inconsiderate enough to ask you to attend, he doesn't sound like the type who will just accept your opting out gracefully. If it were outdoors, I'd probably attend, but everyone is different. Still, pretty shitty position for your boss to put you in.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How crazy is it over there rn? I'm heading back to the bay for a few weeks soon, and feel like I'm entering a hell storm.
The air is an ashtray at the moment, so...

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Knock wood we’ll have had some rain by then.

OTOH we have one of the lowest rates of infection of any major city, and the lowest case fatality rate. So, you’re less likely to get sick and die here than almost anywhere. Which is nice.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I know that place...it was a construction zone for a couple of years.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like next door still is. Wonder who decided an indoor basketball court would add the most value?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's