• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

Althis

Reaction score
FzkCyrnoPst2.jpg
a0092.jpg
AeroFrontWheel_500.jpg
M28AeroRearWheel_500.jpg
force2010shiftersbig.jpg
sram-2010-force-rear-road-derailleur-new_160508689143.jpg
SR-PC1071-NCL-TOP.jpg
seatpost is for sale too, 31.6 400mm 15mm SB alloy, PM if you're interested

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got a new apt (unfurnished) and see this as an opportunity to get some new stuff, the furniture now is leftover from college days. I'll be living by myself and can get whatever I want, very much like Stazy. Dark stone floors with off white walls are my palette. What do you guys think of this table? http://www.cb2.com/dining-tables/fur...ng-table/f4662 If not that, then recommend me something please. Would like to keep the price below $1200 but could stretch for something that is awesome. Also, made in USA is definitely a plus.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wLf5F.jpg
New bed from R+B. Solid walnut. New mattress too. Nothing baller, but a def step up from the bare frame and 20-yr old boxspring/mattress I have now. phreak, I'd check out Room and Board--prices are a little high but it's nice stuff and mostly made in the US. I like that CB2 table though.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
MBP B+W Zeppelin mini so as to listen to musique new iPad case because the black vinyl Apple one was apparently a one time use thing... mine split all the way down the side the first time I tried to get my iPad out of it.
188645_10100104582243300_15904009_50755100_3131398_n.jpg

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nespresso Pixie:

Nespresso-Pixie.-500x500.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
MBP
B+W Zeppelin mini so as to listen to musique
new iPad case because the black vinyl Apple one was apparently a one time use thing... mine split all the way down the side the first time I tried to get my iPad out of it.

I was going to get the b&w imac speakers last year until I found out they switched most of their production to china. Unfortunate.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
wLf5F.jpg
New bed from R+B. Solid walnut. New mattress too. Nothing baller, but a def step up from the bare frame and 20-yr old boxspring/mattress I have now. phreak, I'd check out Room and Board--prices are a little high but it's nice stuff and mostly made in the US. I like that CB2 table though.

Nice looking bed. Those nightstands look like **** though. Hope you didn't spring for the whole bedroom.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
MBP B+W Zeppelin mini so as to listen to musique new iPad case because the black vinyl Apple one was apparently a one time use thing... mine split all the way down the side the first time I tried to get my iPad out of it.

Which model MBP did you end up with?
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Nespresso Pixie:
Nespresso-Pixie.-500x500.jpg

Hey somebody finally bought one of those things! Just out of curiosity, why'd you chose this over the Citiz?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
it's the 2.0GHz 15 incher. Markup over here is insane so I knew I wanted the 15" model but didn't want to pay the difference for the .2GHz extra.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Hey somebody finally bought one of those things! Just out of curiosity, why'd you chose this over the Citiz?
It has a smaller footprint than the Citiz (I have a galley kitchen) and some technological improvements, most notably a faster heat-up time. Most important was the $50 credit toward Nespresso Club purchases that Nespresso was offering with the purchase of the Pixie.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
It has a smaller footprint than the Citiz (I have a galley kitchen) and some technological improvements, most notably a faster heat-up time. Most important was the $50 credit toward Nespresso Club purchases that Nespresso was offering with the purchase of the Pixie.
Interesting. How much faster is the heat up time? Does it do any other cool ****? Can you carry it around by the ejection handle? That would be cool.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ACANOCM105259273.jpg

To bridge the gap between my Canon PowerShot G9 which I never carry to anywhere and my mobile phone which just doesn't cut it. I hope I'll take more everyday snapshots now to have something to think back in a decade.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought 10 bottles of BBQ sauce online via facebook.
ffffuuuu.gif

kind of an impulse buy. Jack Miller's from Louisiana....i loved it....kind of pricy for shipping though. oh well. dunno where i'm going to keep all those bottles don't have a lot of storage room.

Also bought a bunch of magazine holders from The Container Store in a faux wood pattern.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...kholm+magazine

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
questionsgems