• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I constantly feel tired

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^That is what I was going to suggest.
Or, this doesn't have anything to do with nipple hair, does it?

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
^That is what I was going to suggest.
Or, this doesn't have anything to do with nipple hair, does it?

Why, is that a problem because if having a lot of it explain why I am tired, then things just started making a lot of sense.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are probably deficient in many things. Try getting on a whole food derived multi-vitamin and high quality fish oil for starters.

There are some cocktails with Magnesium / CoQ10 / Ribose and something else that I posted last year and don't want to look up that is supposed to send your energy level through the roof.

You might want to look at a colon detox.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
Why, is that a problem because if having a lot of it explain why I am tired, then things just started making a lot of sense.
Yeah, get some blood work done. It won't hurt and it'll help rule a lot of other things out. Fatigue could be due to anemia, diabetes, and a laundry list of other fun pathologies.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe you sleepwalk and during it, you run a marathon and come back to sleep?

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Super-AIDS

Just a teaspoon of superAIDS in your rectum, you're dead in 3 years.

Wow that sounds pretty bad!

sbbbjm

Reaction score
in college when i was finding myself really tired even after a full nights rest, my doctor told me to limit my carbs.

it helped.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope that part was in jest...I'd hate to see a man get sick because he supplemented with iron to bring his energy level up.

NO man should ever take iron, and as a matter of fact, should try to limit his intake of fortified foods unless he's donating blood every 6 months to a year.

Iron deficiency?

In response to the OP, read my thread on superfoods. Spirulina gives me a supercharge of energy that lasts all day. Also, magnesium (I like magnesium citrate) before bed is good for energy the next day as it really improves the quality of your sleep. MSM can help perk you up too.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
I hope that part was in jest...I'd hate to see a man get sick because he supplemented with iron to bring his energy level up. NO man should ever take iron, and as a matter of fact, should try to limit his intake of fortified foods unless he's donating blood every 6 months to a year. In response to the OP, read my thread on superfoods. Spirulina gives me a supercharge of energy that lasts all day. Also, magnesium (I like magnesium citrate) before bed is good for energy the next day as it really improves the quality of your sleep. MSM can help perk you up too.
I don't think it was necessarily a suggestion to take iron supplements as much as it could be a reason for the symptom as in the case of a malabsorption like Crohn's or celiac disease. Also, your stress shouldn't be on the "no" as much as it should "man."

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
I constantly feel pretty tired. I try to get enough sleep, I work out regularly and I eat pretty well. I occassionally have a glass or two of wine with dinner, but my alcohol consumption usually is pretty low to moderate. What is wrong with me?

Aren't you a law student? If yes, that "constant tired feeling" comes with the territory.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
Aren't you a law student? If yes, that "constant tired feeling" comes with the territory.

+1... Mental stress will beat you like a rented mule. Be sure to take a break once in a while.

For that matter - if you're in a routine - get out of it already.

Also, relating to iron defiency - if you're not getting any red meat, then I'd suggest getting a burger - stat. Also, make sure you're drinking enough water.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

Also, relating to iron defiency - if you're not getting any red meat, then I'd suggest getting a burger - stat.

Or black strap molasses.

What about chronic sinusitus? Fatigue is often a telling symptom of a sinus infection, even if you don't experience the "normal" stuffiness and congestion...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads