• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Somehow it all got turned around on me and I'm the bad guy because I didn't trust her and I hurt her etc.

Again, unless this is a cultural thing, then this absolutely sounds like someone who wants out but doesn't want to be the bad guy, so she's going to act like this until you say, "I can't do this anymore."

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yeah I just know don't know how to defend myself, I explain exactly why I'm upset then she says it's because I don't trust her and how my words hurt her and I ruined everything by overreacting etc.

Somehow it all got turned around on me and I'm the bad guy because I didn't trust her and I hurt her etc.

Again, unless this is a cultural thing, then this absolutely sounds like someone who wants out but doesn't want to be the bad guy, so she's going to act like this until you say, "I can't do this anymore."

I have a high tolerance for horrible crazy bitches, she might be surprised.

I'm going to go throw vending machines at people.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You are overreacting. Chill the **** out and hang out with her. How long have you been with her that you need to get all bent out of shape?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah I just know don't know how to defend myself, I explain exactly why I'm upset then she says it's because I don't trust her and how my words hurt her and I ruined everything by overreacting etc.
I have a high tolerance for horrible crazy bitches, she might be surprised.
I'm going to go throw vending machines at people.

You are overreacting. Chill the **** out and hang out with her. How long have you been with her that you need to get all bent out of shape?

He is a bit over the edge...

Hang out with her and don't get heavy with her...

Let the all relationship flow..

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** that. Just dump her. Too much drama for a <6 month relationship. If you aren't banging, drinking, and relaxing nonstop with her your 6 months it's ova.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
All my friends said the writing was on the wall and it was her wrong, panel of SF experts say I overreacted. Damnit why don't have I more conviction of my own.

**** that. Just dump her. Too much drama for a <6 month relationship. If you aren't banging, drinking, and relaxing nonstop with her your 6 months it's ova.

This is true, my ex and I had basically a year honeymoon period (well except for that whole crazy ex-bf thing) until we went long distance.

Last edited:

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on here. I got really sweet job down in Nagoya doing marketing/technical stuff for Toyota's overseas markets. Down side is after being here for a few weeks the stewardess girl broke things off with me at the end of last month. was a real bummer, girl was rather active in the sack and had a great pair of legs, also she would bring me goodies from around the world.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

After not talking to her for 2 days, she now messages me and keeps asking what's going on and "what are we". I thought about just breaking up with her but instead I just told her that I took us too seriously before and now I won't do that. In Chinese this is called "Riding a donkey while looking for a horse." :lol:
edit: now she says that if I won't take her seriously might as well break up. I told her it's pretty clear she doesn't take us seriously. She said "the friends I'm going out with I don't want to introduce you to, that's why I didn't invite you" Right ok so why go out with them? Kick rocks.

She called your bluff.

Are you 100% sure she does actually go out and isn't studying but wants you to think she's cool and attractive and **** and she really doesn't have any friends to go out with or introduce you to? (6)

lol

yeah...

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro, she's working you over. Dump her and let it be done.

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
There are women who have no inner life wherever one looks for it, being nothing but masks. That man is to be pitied who lets himself in with such ghostly, necessarily unsatisfying creatures; but just these women are able to stimulate man`s desire most intensely: he searches for their souls --and searches evermore.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On top of the demands of nursing school, she has to deal with her own circle of friends and the needs of her boyfriend. She has soulless ***** written all over her.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

There are women who have no inner life wherever one looks for it, being nothing but masks. That man is to be pitied who lets himself in with such ghostly, necessarily unsatisfying creatures; but just these women are able to stimulate man`s desire most intensely: he searches for their souls --and searches evermore.

"The women in my basement are dead." -- Nietzsche

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lasbar it seems you have a fascination with serial killers, you've brought them up in threads with some regularity. Should we worry about you?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lasbar it seems you have a fascination with serial killers, you've brought them up in threads with some regularity. Should we worry about you?

No...

They fascinate me because they repulse me and I love criminal psychology/forensics..

I'm always fascinated by people doing extreme things ...

It doesn't mean I admire them ,far from that..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads