• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am now collecting money for a plane trip to CA to punch George Lucas in the mouth..

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma

Spielberg sucks anyways,

Yeah, but he's boycotting the Olympics. There goes the automatic gold medal in basketball. Or does he luge, I forget.

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
I have ScummVM running on my phone and IJ&TFOA installed - I had not played it through on Action & Puzzle mode when it was released, only in the Team mode with whatshername. So that is something I have been meaning to do.
Trying to scare the chap in the hotel room with the sheet and torch was hilarious
biggrin.gif

I have a love/hate relationship with that game. On the one hand, I think it's a heck of a lot of fun and a great game. But it's frustrated me. I was pretty young when it was released and I spent a long time working through it. I made it all the way to Atlantis and was walking across the lava room when it completely froze up. Would not go past that point. Many years later, I managed to download it so I could play it again. It was a lot easier this time, but still fun. Once again, I got to the lava room on Atlantis and it froze in the same damn place. Technically, I still have not beaten the game.
cloud.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for this movie since I saw the last one the first time (Fox Theater, Downtown Spokane). If it sucks, I am writing a letter to Lucas and Spielbergo telling them that they raped my childhood worse than Michel Bay. Ill have it delivered overnight via Slim's Fist.

a_nun

Reaction score
Spielberg's been on board for a 4th film for like, a decade and had I think at least 2 finished (different) scripts in his hands that he was ready to shoot, but since Lucas had to be a part of it nothing happened. But since he can't write (admitted that himself) he just kept on dragging it out until they had a script that even though it has only one true writing credit, was really written by like 6 people. I remember my writing teacher in LA use to always say that if it's got more than 3 names on it for writers, it's guaranteed ****.
Even though I don't really care about or like Spielberg...if this move rocks I will give him 100% credit, and if it sucks I will blame it all on George Lucas. That guy needs to stick to video games only. He's become like the less talented version of Francis Ford Coppola in the late '70s. Just locked himself up in a Northern California compound and adjusted his reality accordingly.

I think it's interesting they decided to keep all the lame one-liners in there. It's like the new terminator series. I'm sure someone had to really force themselves to put some of those lines in there.

Reaction score
****** looking stunts, ****** artificial-looking special effects, and you know it'll be a shallow,******, contrived storyline.

I hope George Lucas gets aids. He's garbage.

Ford has enough money that he could have told them all to gargle his balls on the basis that the film is clearly a *************. WHy didn't he?

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Who says he didn't?
tongue.gif

Maybe he's doing it because of some crazy feeling of friendship or loyalty or something.

Besides, if the movie blows then GL will look like an ass, but Harrison Ford is still Harrison Ford.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads