• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How would you rate the condition of these shoes?

shakur

Reaction score
How would you rate the overall shoes itself.

IMG_0857 (1).jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858 (1).jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What type

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist making a dry joke. Your post has a lot of photos.

More seriously, there's no standard way to rate used goods. I would just call those used. If you're trying to sell them on the second-hand market, putting up a few photos is enough. For something like that you, you can expect to get something around $100, I imagine.

If you have a pair of shoe trees, try stuffing them in. Whether you're keeping those for yourself or trying to sell them, shoe trees will help reduce the heavy wrinkling you see at the top of the shoe.

emptym

Reaction score
He's joking. They look lightly worn. They need shoe trees and brushing. Maybe some conditioner or shoe cream.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ That's a good suggestion. If you put a pair of shoe trees in them (ideally cedar, but it doesn't really matter, to be honest), treat them to a bit of leather conditioner, cream or wax shoe polish, and buff them using a horsehair brush, you'd be surprised how good those can look.

If you're just trying to offload those, it's probably not worth buying all that stuff. But if you're keeping them for yourself, that's a good routine to keep those shoes looking their best.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread was already made on AAAC and people gave good answers.

Just wear the shoes and enjoy them.

shakur

Reaction score
These shoes cost over $1000 USD!!!!!!!!! I don't know if you guys are on crack for mentioning the selling price for $100.

shakur

Reaction score
Its not validation but it seems like some people don't know what they're dealing with. The shoes are expensive for a reason.

shakur

Reaction score
I can buy bulk a testoni new with box for under 200€ net. So 150$-200$ is a good Price for used. Could be higher for norvegine .

You sir are an idiot. Anyone can buy A.Testoni shoes. But there levels though this. A testoni carries several lines including black label being the second highest, and this type of shoe being their most prized.

haloitsme

Reaction score
You sir are an idiot. Anyone can buy A.Testoni shoes. But there levels though this. A testoni carries several lines including black label being the second highest, and this type of shoe being their most prized.
I can tell you, I can buy croc a testoni for that quoted price. If you are interested in a bulk of 500 pairs all mixed style and sizes (croc, lizard, calf, black, hand welted). Write me a pn. Take all. Your shoes are worn, usually you get 10 max 30% back of retail. Don't trust me?, I don't care. Check eBay for sold listings.

Best

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads