• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
35 miles (plus 5 "miles" warming up on the trainer). On the way out, a clueless tourist stepped out in front of me on the GGB, and his shoulder drove into my sternum. F*ck, that hurt.
B2GQJGFIWLF4P3PY34DCQ45QFASEPCOT6INPHW5PI65CFP6JRCC5CL42Z7LDCVDJUYRRZMNHYNADZUP3IR3PWRKQOQ6XCXPY

I-bloEQas1XJNp2q7e3fmK-eqgVWLUMl9d7ELBQbjYM-1536x2048.jpg

pdBrRae-nj6kA6IZvf0iaKm7wEmjs90DjRybDLjtIjw-1536x2048.jpg

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks gorgeous, another beautiful day down here in LA too. Hoping to go up to SF in March/April to ride with some buddies!

Did a double day dialing in my race bike (formerly my backup bike). Discovered I've had my saddle too low and got a free 30w to my threshold haha

Lunch
1676341194652.png

Evening
1676341207635.png

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roughly 12 miles on Saturday morning, 15 miles on Sunday, and 6.2 yesterday morning. Temps weren't terrible this morning and I thought of getting out for another run but I had also worked out and took a spinning class yesterday after my run. I decided to give myself a break today.

Weeeeell I reckon I done outdid myself y’all. View attachment 1893081

Awesome run! Great pace, especially taking the elevation and distance into account!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Twenty second sprint intervals from a standstill. A bit uncomfortable for my chest after yesterday's collision, but not too bad. Best 20s power of the past year.
1676432366887.png

Cycling Sasquatch

Reaction score
Roughly 12 miles on Saturday morning, 15 miles on Sunday, and 6.2 yesterday morning. Temps weren't terrible this morning and I thought of getting out for another run but I had also worked out and took a spinning class yesterday after my run. I decided to give myself a break today.

Awesome run! Great pace, especially taking the elevation and distance into account!

Thanks!! I’m training for the Prague marathon in May and never actually raced more than a 10k, so I was trying to get a feel for what I can get away with pace-wise pushing the 20 mile mark. Thankfully the course has like 10% of that elevation gain 😅

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7.3 miles yesterday. Got up to 80* here yesterday so was warm. I thought I was running quick but it was pretty slow compared to normal. Don't know what that is about.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the difference in the yellow vs. blue bars? I'd assume some sort of interval and something other than HR.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What is the difference in the yellow vs. blue bars? I'd assume some sort of interval and something other than HR.
Yes, the segments represent intervals, and the colors represent different power zones. The blue encompasses everything up to my threshold power. The next zone in yellow is max aerobic power. Above those are anaerobic (orange) and neuromuscular (red).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads