• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Homage en Edmorel pants sale: Incotex "Chino Lino" and David Chu cords

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
white 55% cotton/45% linen Incotex "Chino Lino", in a 32 waist. The inseam on both is ~37, ~8" ankle-opening (if youre a 37 inseam). flat front, curtained waitband. They have all their tags, replacement button and unfinished hems. They don't fit quite as slim as other Incotexes I've tried, making them ideal for the summer heat. Barney's price is $275, yours for $80 shipped (con US). Here is Nieman Marcis's item page for these, and Here is a recent ebay auction of exactly the same pants I'm selling. ***these pix are taken indoors, and are not the correct color. The pants are not urine-colored. They are white*** They measure a true 32 in the waist. thigh measurement: knee measurement: at a 32" inseam, you'd get a 8.75 cuff:

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
Today I come one step closer to my dream of growing up to be Edmorel as I offer you all a truly morelvellous selection of pants.

The first are white 55% cotton/45% linen Incotex "Chino Lino", in a 32 waist. They have all their tags, replacement button and unfinished hems. They don't fit quite as slim as other Incotexes I've tried, making them ideal for the summer heat. Barney's price is $275, yours for $85 shipped (con US). Here is a recent ebay auction of exactly the same pants.

The second are some deep, emeraldy forest green David Chu cords, in a 34 waist. They have jeans-style pockets, unfinished hems and a rather hefty wale: good for autumn, not so much summer. Dunno what they retailed for but they are $65 shipped (con US).

I'll have pix and actual measurements up tonight

Wow, you don't know how close you are
tounge.gif
, I have the same Inco Chino Lino's in a 33 waist that will be for sale this weekend. The Chu sound interesting, please post pics pronto.

You are wise young Jedi.

BTW, I don't want to grow up to be like me.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one would, you inadequate douche. Kill yourself now and spare us the torture.

Leave the pants in an easily discoverable place.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want the pants, I don't want you in the pants.

Stop pushing your homosexual fantasies off on me. Gosh.

Stax

Reaction score
someone please hook me up with a size 34. <pray>

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Competition is supposed to lower prices, right?

No, just kidding.

Both, you and Ed could get higher prices on Ebay. But then you wouldn't experience the joy of dealing with your fellow SF'ers.
laugh.gif

It's also much easier, and safer to buy, (and sell I guess), on SF than on Ebay.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stax
someone please hook me up with a size 34. <pray>

I'm fairly certain there's enough material for the 32s to become 34s, if you are a true 34. Again, ill be measuring these tonight with a fine-toothed measuring tape and I'll post the outcome.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
added photos.

Chus are on hold for a certain fatherly legal professional.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chus are sold, got another pair of 34 incos, so those are available again.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads