• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This fedora is my dream fedora and I love how it looks on me, I believe I wear it very well, and it happens to be one of the highest quality hats I have ever owned. In an age of tapered crowns and stingy brims, I prefer the classic style, shape, and quality of this fedora, and how it looks on me.

You do wear it well, on most people such a hat would probably look ridiculous but you make it look good. But I still have to agree with the other posters that a slightly smaller and/or narrower one might look even better.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I received this endearing PM from that young man-about-town, Achillus, this morning:
I am really in a quandary with this one. So, I'm opening it up to public counsel. The aggregate wisdom of the WAYWRN thread as it were.
On one hand, like iammatt, I feel this young gentleman's pain. I want to help. Moreoever, his stable of faxing attorneys pretty much own Holland (this dates back to when the Pilgrims sailed forth, but not as far back as the wooden shoes thing.) The prospect that I might be summoned to The Hague fills me with the dread only known by other early 21st century despots.
Yet, on the other, since it is the genius Monsieur Samuel who crafted that remarkable image restoring the young, shocked Asian women to that moment in gluteus time captured in pixels, not I, I am uncertain what my options are.
Should I flee? Should I hunt Samuel down?
I really appreciate any help that I can get.
Thanks and "shout outs" to all in advance, no matter where in the percentile of style you rank.
Respectfully,
A Simple, Normal-assed Man

Send me the pic, I will host it. I would like to see them take on the Indian judiciary ( a trillion pending cases )

B|aze

Reaction score

I received this endearing PM from that young man-about-town, Achillus, this morning:
I am really in a quandary with this one. So, I'm opening it up to public counsel. The aggregate wisdom of the WAYWRN thread as it were.
On one hand, like iammatt, I feel this young gentleman's pain. I want to help. Moreoever, his stable of faxing attorneys pretty much own Holland (this dates back to when the Pilgrims sailed forth, but not as far back as the wooden shoes thing.) The prospect that I might be summoned to The Hague fills me with the dread only known by other early 21st century despots.
Yet, on the other, since it is the genius Monsieur Samuel who crafted that remarkable image restoring the young, shocked Asian women to that moment in gluteus time captured in pixels, not I, I am uncertain what my options are.
Should I flee? Should I hunt Samuel down?
I really appreciate any help that I can get.
Thanks and "shout outs" to all in advance, no matter where in the percentile of style you rank.
Respectfully,
A Simple, Normal-assed Man

I have to see the alleged photo again before I can help.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really think you should take that picture down as Achillus requests. I thought it was generally agreed that posting pictures of members girlfriends and wives was generally out of bounds?

Last edited:

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Booty pics aside (backside?), this is a shout-out to PG for the new the suits. The DB, especially, is great.

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You think that there is some connection between this guy, who shocked pretty Asian girls with the other guy, who had a nice dog? :paranoia:

If you're referring to me, then yes, yes there is indeed. Achillus is the nick I post under when I try my sprezz stuff out.

Just kidding Achillus. I'm not really into this thing with ganging up on people, even though you should probably try and grow thicker skin.

Last edited:

banis

Reaction score

If you're referring to me, then yes, yes there is indeed. Achillus is the nick I post under when I try my sprezz stuff out.
Just kidding Achillus. I'm not really into this thing with ganging up on people, even though you should probably try and grow thicker skin.

Oh, no... Not you.
I hope you were not insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads