• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clintonf I'm by no means an expert but both looks look pretty good to me!

Oh and welcome to the thread!

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
clintonf I'm by no means an expert but both looks look pretty good to me!

Oh and welcome to the thread!

That's very kind of you. I have a look at this thread at least once per day and I see some people wearing some really great outfits. However, I also read how critical some can be of other's fit and choice.

So, I made a decision a while ago not to post. However, I've worn a few different outfits over the last few weeks and I thought that I may as well get some opinion as to whether I'm on the "right track".

Where I live, I doubt many people would notice or care about clothing in the way we do here and I'm not overly bothered if things are just slightly off. However, if I look a mess and don't think I do, then I need to be told
biggrin.gif

Thanks again

Clint

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ndw, can you comment on the Ring Jacket a bit? I've seen this brand in the japanese mags and of course nicely displayed on the armoury online store, lookbook, etc. What's the make and cut like? how much handwork? buttonholes? have been admiring the shape and shoulders of their stuff, but would rather get it in two button fronts.

I personally think they should do a Ring Jacket version of the Sean Connery Goldfinger hacking jacket in barleycorn cloth. I think they'd sell more than a few; I know I'd buy one
smile.gif

http://bondclothes.blogspot.com/2010...ng-jacket.html

Originally Posted by ndw

MarcInDentonTx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr355/yfyf-org/yfyf-2010-12-27-s.jpg[/[/I]
Edit: damn iPad [IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/images/smilies/frown.gif Loving this...
drool.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clintonf
Well, I've been on this site long enough, so I've decided to put a couple of pictures up.

With the exception of the gloves, I like both fits very much, especially the second.

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
With the exception of the gloves, I like both fits very much, especially the second.

Thanks you very much, I agree the gloves are weak. I just throw on anything to stop the cold!!

I tend not to comment, but I will say that you are one of the people who's style "speaks" to me.

I'm not going to attempt to name all of them (I'd probably forget some). But there are some posters here which I would love to look half as good as.

Thanks again. I may even post another one tomorrow/today.

Clint

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ Apparently the feeling is mutual
fistbump.gif
Keep posting - its the only way to learn. Dont be shy! And while the gloves might or might not have been weak, the point was that without an overcoat they looked a bit funny. Although I understand the need to keep warm!

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AEB A4
Really like the coat SOS.

And are there glass pieces in between where you are walking..or do you have to step over the gaps. Just wondering.

Nope, just air. We finished the building in 2000 - it actually won a few design awards around the city. The steps "float" over the water, underneath that board office on your right we have a small waterfall with a disappearing edge. Can be quite relaxing on a stressful day.

And yes, we've had people fall in haha.

Originally Posted by Rugger
Suede jacket?

God no. Leather and blazers should never be included in the same sentence. People hard a hard time figuring this out a while ago in this thread, but it's a fabric called chenille.

Thanks to all the other kind comments over the past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads