• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndw

Reaction score
Not pictured - suede elbow patches and scarf swagger -ftw.

MrChris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
^very nice Mr. Crhis - I would have ditched the PS, but I know I am in the minority on that one. Is that an Hermes basket weave tie?

Thank's...Boggi wool tie.

Originally Posted by muffintop
Great SC, details?

Oscar Jacobsson wool/cashmere SC

I myself wasn't completely satisfied with the choice of pocket square, but after hanging around these forums a while I feel naked without the PS, so I opted to go with this one.
tongue.gif

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tie.jpg

A Maize 'n Blue day celebration of last night's unexpected, but long-awaited for, victory of the Michigan Wolverines over the dreaded Spartans of Michigan State.

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acridsheep
1000000192.JPG

^Needs some work. I like the blue gingham w the camel coat, but that collar shouldn't be worn with a tie - but if you must - simple navy would have worked better IMO. The odd stripe trousers dont work at all. You will get varying opinions on this from the forum, but (very rarely) does the odd pinstripe coat or trouser work (I think it's better left for suiting) in my eye and I'd avoid it all together.

Originally Posted by JPQ
WAYWRN110128.jpg

^Nice... I wore the exact same scarf today....

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
Nice - quite the outfit for after a snow storm! I prefer your pics sans flash, but that's just me...

I can see the advantages of both flash and non-flash photos - as stated before, if I can get detail without flash, the flash goes. Glad that you like the attire, in any event.

Lilaccords - you are always in a cloud of sprezzatura - today's attire continues in this tradition!

Spoo-meister - despair not - you'll get your chance to exercise your taste in this thread as soon as you've absorbed enough sunshine, eaten enough large meals, and otherwise relaxed with Mme. Spoo and the Spoo-Spawn.
lol8[1].gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, it is such a nice crisp morning. Maybe if I stand here looking nonchalant, TT or Schuman will snap a pic......

Pitti-1.JPG

Good, lord, what now?

Pitti-2.JPG

I am not ******* late.....there is no such thing as late.....and you are cramping my steez.

Piiti-3-1.JPG

Ok, better make sure the laces are just right..never know.....

Pitti-4.JPG

Oh, so I have to wait for you? Steezus Christ!

Pitti-5.JPG

Oh, my closeup!!!

Pitti-6.JPG

I realized when I got to work that my camera settings were blown. So, instead of getting those awesome super-saturated shots, I got these half-assed medium res shots.
ffffuuuu.gif

Oh, well. Have a good one.........I can't wait to see the turnout today. This is a cool challenge!

Mike

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are killing it right now.
worship.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning Sprezz...
Retro_012811_01.jpg

Retro_012811_02.jpg

Retro_012811_03.jpg

Retro_012811_04.jpg

Oh, almost forgot...this is not a real entry...nothing sprezz about anything save for the suit being a 1B, peak lapel with welted pockets and no brest pocket
confused.gif

D Yizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Man, it is such a nice crisp morning. Maybe if I stand here looking nonchalant, TT or Schuman will snap a pic......
Pitti-1.JPG
Good, lord, what now?
Pitti-2.JPG
I am not ******* late.....there is no such thing as late.....and you are cramping my steez.
Piiti-3-1.JPG
Ok, better make sure the laces are just right..never know.....
Pitti-4.JPG
Oh, so I have to wait for you? Steezus Christ!
Pitti-5.JPG
Oh, my closeup!!!
Pitti-6.JPG
I realized when I got to work that my camera settings were blown. So, instead of getting those awesome super-saturated shots, I got these half-assed medium res shots.
ffffuuuu.gif
Oh, well. Have a good one.........I can't wait to see the turnout today. This is a cool challenge! Mike

This would've killed it if the cargos were slimmer, very tapered and stacked halfway up the boots. Nice one, Mike.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin

Good, lord, what now?

Pitti-2.JPG

This wins it for me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads