• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has a Piece of Clothing ever Gotten you Laid?

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Really? Marry her immediately ....

Yeah, I agree...especially since I have seen her picture, and his.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
That just hurts. I come here to put UP dirty pictures of my GF.
Couldn't resist fixing that.

Nexus6

Reaction score
My first job was Security Guard. That uniform got me laid more than anything I have ever worn since. I was 19 years old at that time, and had 3 girls going on in the same condo complex. They loved me in my uniform and out of it too; all those locked rooms I could open to have secret liasons in. One funny story.. When they found out about each other, they started fighting over me. I mean fists & hair-pulling..the works..with me in the middle. 'Get your f***ing hands off my man!' 'F**k you he's MY MAN' 'F**k you both he's mine you f***ing sluts!' It was getting so out of control I said, 'Look if you chicks don't stop fighting I'm getting security!' Then corrected myself, '..wait a minute,,, I AM security!' It was so crazy we all started laughing for a moment. I seized the oppourtunity and said, 'Look we all love each other, why don't we all sleep together' They all just looked at me. One said, 'are you serious?!' I said, 'sure I am serious, it'll be f***ing great!' 'Great for you maybe', said one. Then do you know what happened? They started fighting again...only this time the opposite. 'Take him then you want him so much' 'No YOU take him, i've had enough of this s**t' 'No YOU take him'
blush.gif
I ended up with a few scratches, and none of the girls. That's an actual true story. I'm rather ashamed of my behaviour looking back at it. Saw a Paramedic shirt in a thrift store recently. Almost bought it and some black pants,..just for the 'chick power' it would have given me, but decided against it...heh...I don't need that kind of excitement now.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Yeah, all the time...including my "terrible" KC shiny black squared toed shoes and my low grade Hugo Boss velvet blazer.....

It is not the quality of the gear you sport, but how good you look in it when it comes down to women.

Mike

Women do seem to go for the KC square toes
frown.gif

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Couldn't resist fixing that.

It wasnt dirty, she was in her bathing suit, you just couldnt see it. The good pix are in another thread.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Deerstalker from the Rubinacci RTW warehouse?

- B

Banana sling from Larry's Exotic Curiousities.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you started that story with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me, but . . . . " you could get it published in a fine international magazine. Oh yeah, and you'd have to change the ending
Originally Posted by Nexus6
My first job was Security Guard. That uniform got me laid more than anything I have ever worn since. I was 19 years old at that time, and had 3 girls going on in the same condo complex. They loved me in my uniform and out of it too; all those locked rooms I could open to have secret liasons in. One funny story.. When they found out about each other, they started fighting over me. I mean fists & hair-pulling..the works..with me in the middle. 'Get your f***ing hands off my man!' 'F**k you he's MY MAN' 'F**k you both he's mine you f***ing sluts!' It was getting so out of control I said, 'Look if you chicks don't stop fighting I'm getting security!' Then corrected myself, '..wait a minute,,, I AM security!' It was so crazy we all started laughing for a moment. I seized the oppourtunity and said, 'Look we all love each other, why don't we all sleep together' They all just looked at me. One said, 'are you serious?!' I said, 'sure I am serious, it'll be f***ing great!' 'Great for you maybe', said one. Then do you know what happened? They started fighting again...only this time the opposite. 'Take him then you want him so much' 'No YOU take him, i've had enough of this s**t' 'No YOU take him'
blush.gif
I ended up with a few scratches, and none of the girls. That's an actual true story. I'm rather ashamed of my behaviour looking back at it. Saw a Paramedic shirt in a thrift store recently. Almost bought it and some black pants,..just for the 'chick power' it would have given me, but decided against it...heh...I don't need that kind of excitement now.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to rock this ensemble at parties, and you've all seen the women in my life, so you KNOW it works.

sting.jpg

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
2963_509418669773_103200073_30480082_2667939_n.jpg

My chick loves my short shorts, she cant wait to rip them off.

You obviously haven't spent any time in the south, where those shorts would be considered unacceptably long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads