• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Margiela Collaboration

wzjradam

Reaction score
I've worn mine almost daily for over a month with heel taps, and they are holding up great. The guy up there is probably referring the rubber part of his heel as his sole.

Last edited:

jpo

Reaction score
Anyone in Chicago, that can confirm if the collection is still in stores? I heard State st. was a better bet than Michigan, if that's true.

i was swamped with the holidays and still haven't made it, hoping for a trip this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

hrb

Reaction score
have a 30r in the navy wool suit pants if anyone is interested in traded for a 32..

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally had my boots done.

Think they look kinda ok with the knit loungepants I had in my last WAYWT.

zetazeta

Reaction score
Got a pair of black sidezips from ebay. Complete boots noob here... what are some things I can get done to make the sole last longer? I've read about topys, resoling, vibram?...

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a pair of black sidezips from ebay. Complete boots noob here... what are some things I can get done to make the sole last longer? I've read about topys, resoling, vibram?...

Don't waste your money. The sole is going to come apart from the upper long before it wears through.

Fluery

Reaction score
i wouldn't worry too much about these falling apart...what the hell do you guys do that your shoes need so much protection?

i ran 2 miles in these boots the other day, no problems. far and away most comfortable boot i've worn. gonna try to find a 2nd pair just in case

BuffaloWang

Reaction score

Just bought a pair of black sidezips. Can't complain for $30. For any Long Islanders interested, there are a ton of side zips (especially the white ones) in all sizes at Roosevelt Field mall.

How'd you end up getting them for $30? And I thought 20% off $99 was a good enough deal...
@Jab those look great!

Just bought 5prs of toe/heel taps off eBay for $5. Only thing I will do to my boots.

Last edited:

BigC222

Reaction score
How'd you end up getting them for $30? And I thought 20% off $99 was a good enough deal...
@Jab those look great!
Just bought 5prs of toe/heel taps off eBay for $5. Only thing I will do to my boots.
I heard some places went as far as 90% off. That's maybe how it was only $30.

Some articles online talked about the women shirts for the collection going for as low as $10.

steviecakes

Reaction score
They were all marked down to $30. When I looked at the price tags there was no indication that they were ever marked down to $99. Just the $299 price tag with a $30 sticker over it. If anyone wants a proxy let me know, I'll be stopping by tomorrow

EDIT: Wow, a lot of you hit me up for black in 42/43. Hope there is enough for all of you, sorry in advance if there isn't.

EDIT 2: Jesus Christ, I hope there's not a limit for how many boots you can buy

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members