• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GTFO j crew...

JGloger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
I don't think JCrew is the only one mistakenly identifies homeless dudes as hipsters.

Homeless is the new hipster.

If not, then these last few days of not showering, shaving or combing my hair probably haven't contributed to my cool factor at all.
plain.gif

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Quiet boy, or I'll be buttrapin' you with only a J Crew merino sweater sleeve as a condom.

I sharted.

madstaxbro

Reaction score
At first I laughed at OP's ridiculous logic with thinking once a brand has been in the spotlight it turns to ****, but then I realized I'm the same way. Concept of ownership just seeps into everything doesn't it.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by madstaxbro
At first I laughed at OP's ridiculous logic with thinking once a brand has been in the spotlight it turns to ****, but then I realized I'm the same way. Concept of ownership just seeps into everything doesn't it.
Which is why I go to my guy Bob, who used to work for Jones New York as a designer, to make me wool shirts. No tags, custom made for my body, my choice of pattern. Love it.

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Which is why I go to my guy Bob, who used to work for Jones New York as a designer, to make me wool shirts. No tags, custom made for my body, my choice of pattern. Love it.

Is this satire?

Ideefixee

Reaction score

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stokely
It may be satire. But Alabama just scored a touchdown. Roll Tide.

I don't know 7 of those words.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Literally laughedout loud.

Why would anyone in the SW&D know sports.

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here, but J-Crew is also my favorite designer. What do you all like best about J-Crew? I like how they also introduced me into higher end styles, such as Levi's RawÂ
00a9.png
Selvege Denim Jeans and boat shoes.

Stokely

Reaction score

What? You don't know?

Dude it's 3rd and long, we need penetration, up the middle. Our fullback is getting hammered by the linebacker.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
but but but

jcrew is manly

you can buy baggy chinos and poorly cut flannels! what says man more than that!

Their flannels are actually one of their merits, and they now offer some of them in slim fit. For 70 bucks they're fine.

Stokely

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
Their flannels are actually one of their merits, and they now offer some of them in slim fit. For 70 bucks they're fine.

Actually scored a few at a outlet for, I think 30. Think it was in SC. Fit works for me, especially for that price

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stokely
What? You don't know? Dude it's 3rd and long, we need penetration, up the middle. Our fullback is getting hammered by the linebacker.
I read fullback as fuckball, and thought you were making absolutely ridiculous sports gay innuendo. (0) I also don't know enough about sports to know whether or not you are trying to make innuendo or if that's how sports people actually talk. I feel like I've heard people say stuff like "he's taking a stick up the rear" and it been totally legit and not a joke. (?)

cez

Reaction score
lol, this is like getting pissed of when bad shows get good guest appearances.

nothing to get your panties in bunch over.

i only cop jcrew on sale, mostly button ups. fits like ****, but nothing a tailor can fix.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads