• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GTFO j crew...

Anamoly

Reaction score
Stopped in jcrew on 5th avenue yesterday and saw not only Alden boots and spring court shoes but a barracuda harrington type jacket. wtf?

Now i hear they’ll be teaming up with fjallraven.

These are quality brands i have done the leg work to find. There is certain sense of ownership in the fact that not everyone knows these brands. Now any schmuck off the street just walks into a jcrew has these great brands at his disposal.

stop jcrew. Go back to selling your overpriced button downs and such. I know, its also the brands selling to jcrew.

Looks like we have an integrity vs selling out issue here...

trafficjam

Reaction score
Yeah! And what's with that band that nobody knew about that played in a commercial and now everybody likes them?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anamoly
Stopped in jcrew on 5th avenue yesterday and saw not only Alden boots and spring court shoes but a barracuda harrington type jacket. wtf?

Now i hear they’ll be teaming up with fjallraven.

These are quality brands i have done the leg work to find. There is certain sense of ownership in the fact that not everyone knows these brands. Now any schmuck off the street just walks into a jcrew has these great brands at his disposal.

stop jcrew. Go back to selling your overpriced button downs and such. I know, its also the brands selling to jcrew.

The only reason anyone would do a collab with Fjallraven is because they are mindlessly following trends. Teger summed up Fjallraven's hype well awhile ago:

Originally Posted by Teger
I think fjallraven trolled so many boutiques so hard. so ugly yet everyone bought so deep lol

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but but but

jcrew is manly

you can buy baggy chinos and poorly cut flannels! what says man more than that!

Ideefixee

Reaction score
I think J.Crew is trying to be fashionable. Shh, don't tell anyone.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
Old J. Crew:

J. Crew today:

I dunno. Kinda like the old J.Crew better.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anamoly

Now i hear they'll be teaming up with fjallraven.

You sound like a twat. Stop acting like your the only guy to 'discover' these brands, these companies have been in business for a long time precisely because people know who they are and buy their products.

Did I mention you were a twat?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Du's beard is so out of place for his face and hair.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Believe me, if anyone knows about being a twat it's johnH, defender of the pedestrian.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Believe me, if anyone knows about being a twat it's johnH, defender of the pedestrian.
next time i'm a pedestrian and a car is gonna hit me i hope johnH steps in front to defend me

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.