• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cardsfan89

Reaction score
Josh and Wyatt - for what its worth, I'm in for a Cognac Pebble Grain Longwing if you guys get enough interest for a EEE order in the future

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! What causes the sides where the eyelets are to be uneven on the right boot? I have a pair of Meerman's that are doing the same.
It can be from a number of things. The main culprit is the quarters being stitched on very slightly unevenly. I believe the shape of your feet, the way you lace your shoes, and the positioning of the tongue if it is gusseted can all make a difference as well.

In the case of my boots I find it very minor. I don't even pay attention to it anymore, but I have seen it be off to the point on other boots where it would probably always annoy me.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bucks have arrived!
First - nice tan color box, white bags and a white towel with GS logo on each end. The towel seems to have taken the place of the tissue paper as the shoes (in their bags I might add) were wrapped in the towel. Nice touch! The usual GS little bag with shoehorn thing and spare laces. Overall a class presentation, as is the norm with GS. Fit seems to be very similar to my other GS, perhaps a little more snug on the right foot than my other GS shoes, but not uncomfortable at all. Sole is very nice and gets the classic Buck look pretty well.
IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg
IMG_1378.jpeg
IMG_1380.jpeg

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man those bucks look great. I was going to try an E, even though I'm a EEE, but from what people were saying yesterday it sounds like the instep will just be too tight unless one is willing to go up a full size, which I'm not. Ah, well -- guess I'll have to wait for the next EEE preorder! In the meantime will enjoy seeing everyone's pictures of the dirty bucks!

BrandonF

Reaction score
Man those bucks look great. I was going to try an E, even though I'm a EEE, but from what people were saying yesterday it sounds like the instep will just be too tight unless one is willing to go up a full size, which I'm not. Ah, well -- guess I'll have to wait for the next EEE preorder! In the meantime will enjoy seeing everyone's pictures of the dirty bucks!

A cobbler should be able to stretch the suede pretty easily if it is a bit too tight. Probably depends on how snug the EEE is on you. For me, EEE is just a tad too much volume, but is preferred to a half size up in E.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Bucks look great!

I like the new Longwing and midnight Traveler.
Pebbled longwings are classsic
They probably just assumed you were ordering their new drops and had your pair already boxed up and ready to go :)
Dude - thanks for the (much-needed) belly laugh!

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Bucks look great!

Pebbled longwings are classsic

Dude - thanks for the (much-needed) belly laugh!
Yeah I'm definitely doing the pebbled longwings and navy travelers. I would do the espresso as well, but have a brown suede C&J Harvard already.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have had the Bucks on all evening, out to supper and now home. Very comfortable, look is similar to the Ivory Suede PTB's, but a bit different. Sole is sweet to walk on, I am wondering how it will wear, but as for now, it is really nice.....There is none of that "I'm walking on a 2X10" feeling that I get with new GS leather sole shoes for the first wearing(s). I'm liking the Bucks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads