• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Disagree with this as this is all dependant upon body type. That's the only thing that would explain being a Boo L and a Gitman small since I'm a BoO small and a Gitman small and they both fit slim. There's no way I could fit an XS or XXS if it even existed in Gitman. I posted side by side comparisons in a recent purchases thread about a month back. The hem on the BoO; however, is definately cleaner and has less hip flare than the Gitman, but then again there's no doubt the Gitman is design for tucking but still work for going untucked.

i'm a small in BoO and a small in gitman. gitman fits a bit bigger, but smaller in teh neck.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jpreme87
2825949360104041015S600x600Q85.jpg

im looking for this one!

can anyone do a pick up? pm please!

i got this shirt from context a few days ago. love it.

Jpreme87

Reaction score
I need that shirt!!!

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can they change thier collar size please?

15.5 on the medium is marsupialed, I need atleast a 16.5 or 17.

Suppose MTM Is the only way for me.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
collar size is just fine for my skinny neck, while the BoO have a great fit I find their collars a tad too big

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Can they change thier collar size please?

15.5 on the medium is marsupialed, I need atleast a 16.5 or 17.

Suppose MTM Is the only way for me.

Isn't that the standard neck size on mediums? I don't feel like my neck is particular slender and anything more than a 15.5 neck swims on me.

Jpreme87

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
do any online retailers have this in a medium?

context just had that a few days ago!

I think someone bought it!

call em' up to make sure!

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The F/W shirts seem a lot quirkier than S/S which I thought were pretty conventional patterns and designs. I'm not too familiar with Gitman before this past season so is this pretty much in line with how their previous F/W collections have been?

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jpreme87
context just had that a few days ago!

I think someone bought it!

call em' up to make sure!

thanks, ill find out.

i did email them about this shirt, and they are sold out and will not be re-stocking it. does anyone know where i can find this in a medium?

navy_white_yellow_plaid.jpg

Jpreme87

Reaction score
^ i did email them about this shirt, and they are sold out and will not be re-stocking it. does anyone know where i can find this in a medium? Call up Blackbird Ballard!

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
The F/W shirts seem a lot quirkier than S/S which I thought were pretty conventional patterns and designs. I'm not too familiar with Gitman before this past season so is this pretty much in line with how their previous F/W collections have been?

They've only been around for one season. Patterns are pulled from their archives, iirc, so it's stuff they've made in the past (30+ years ago)

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So they've been making shirts for 30 years but they only recently began making shirts under their own label?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads