• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: New C&J Connaught - Black Size 9 UK

pfr0g

Reaction score
Why of why could these not be the Hallam in black calf
frown.gif
So close

If anyone has the Hallam Black Calf 9Uk or even 9.5 UK I am willing to pay well. Not Turnbull and Asser retail kind of well but I need these shoes in short order. Sorry to hijack your thread
smile.gif

Very nice shoes btw for a good price, good luck with the sale.

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mahler
Crockett and Jones Connaught Plain Captoe Balmoral
Black Calf
Size 9E UK (corresponds to 9.5 US)
236 Last
New with box and shoe bags

$355 shipped including USPS Priority Mail (conUS)

Not to be difficult, but this shoe is available from PLal for $315, and that could well include shipping.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Not to be difficult, but this shoe is available from PLal for $315, and that could well include shipping.

315 does not include shipping from plal. Shipping would be another 33. This is a decent price and shipping would be faster then plal. I though it was a bit better of a price as the Hallam goes for 345 +shipping but I guess this one is less expensive.

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pfr0g
315 does not include shipping from plal.
Sometimes it does....

Originally Posted by pfr0g
"...shipping would be faster then plal."
Not necessarily. I and others have had shoes from PLal in a week.

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by distinctive
You're killing this sale
Do you, Distinctive, consider it an SF forumer's obligation to support every single item listed on the B&S forum? Regardless? Or, perhaps, to provide information that could benefit many. I'd be interested in knowing. (Oh, by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, forumers have remarked many times in the past on what appeared to be overly-high prices of items listed on B&S.)

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course not, but there is no point in posting your opinions on his sale thread. Although PLAL is associated with this forum, so is Mahler. I'm sure he can judge whether he needs to lower the price. These are still highly discounted from buying directly from C & J. If he wanted $500 for them, then comments may be appropriate. No offense, just didn't think it was necessary.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads