• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Cloak jacket, spruce, maiden noir, rogan

ddohnggo

Reaction score
(stealing these notes from minya's auction) NOTE 1: everything is FIRST PAID, FIRST SERVE -- so if you say you want something (and you mean it), pay for it! If two people want something and Person A pays first, Person A gets it! NOTE 2: prices do not include shipping -- add $4 for tee/scarf, $6 for sweatshirts, and $10 for the jackets (all domestic USA). International buyers get in touch... paypal preferred CLOAK JACKET Cloak Waxed Black Military Epaulet Jacket size medium bnwt $335 Wished this fit me better. Stunning Cloak black cotton military jacket. Beautiful hardware: vintage double metallic rings on the epaulets, wolf head bronze metallic button and zipper. Rich black waxed cotton exterior with thick black ribbing on the collar and all four frontal pockets. The inner construction is that of Cloak suiting: full layer of lining and inner structural support, two beautifully cut inner pockets and silky pinstripe lined sleeves. Made in Italy.
DSC03218.jpg
DSC03217.jpg
DSC03210.jpg
measurements: 19.5 inches across the chest 18 inches across the shoulders 26 inch sleeves 27 inches total length SPRUCE **** Spruce marble hoody brand new size medium SOLD!
img3888ly9.jpg
measurements: 20 inches across chest 25 inches neck to bottom Maiden Noir black crewneck new with tag size medium $60 made in japan. i have too many crewnecks.
img3885gm3.jpg
measurements: 20 inch pit to pit 25.5 inch top to bottom Rogan longsleeve shirt $15 size medium worn a few times washed once.
img3886ru8.jpg
img3887ic8.jpg
measurements: 18.5 inches pit to pit 24 inches top to bottom Northface blue rain jacket $30 size women's medium originally $350 i would rate this jacket a 7.5/10. no tears or rips or stains. just gentle use over the years. this is tagged as a women's medium, but fits me perfectly. i wear smalls/mediums in mens. i'm 5'9 150lbs.
img3903xq7.jpg
img3901az6.jpg
img3902qu2.jpg
measurements: 22 inches pit to pit 24.5 inches neck to bottom

Tiranis

Reaction score
Hey man, I like the Cloak jacket, but could you describe in what way it doesn't fit and what could be better? Is it too big? Or is it not long enough?

Thanks!

ddohnggo

Reaction score
after trying it on a few more times, i now think it fits fine. it's more of a reason that i'm looking for something a bit heavier for now.

here's a pic:

img3912ix1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads