• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: BNWT UNIQLO L/S Oxford Shirts - BLUE / GREY *** XS/S *** FLASH SALE 48 HRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykim917

Reaction score

For sale: Uniqlo Long-sleeve OCBD Shirts (069233)

All shirts are brand new with tags.

Colors. Dark Grey (08), Blue. ** The dark grey color is slightly lighter in-person than pictured ***
Sizes. Extra small, small.

These shirts are advertised as $29.90 online, although the online store isn't expected to be up and running until next month. When you factor in sales tax (for shipping addresses in CA, NY, or NJ) and shipping fees, my prices are probably the same or cheaper than what you would pay through the online store.

UNIQLO is a storied Japanese clothing retailer that makes high-quality staples at affordable prices. The only brick-and-mortar stores they have in the United States are in New York, New Jersey, and San Francisco.

These shirts feature a traditional box pleat and locker loop, but offer a more modern slim fit like Zara and H&M while maintaining far superior quality standards. Surf the forum for a bit and you'll discover that it's hard to find a shirt that fits and feels as good as UNIQLO's at this price point.

What SF members are saying about UNIQLO OCBDs ...

"...love their casual stuff ... fits me perfectly and slimly ..." - June 2012

Measurements.
Collar length: 2.5
Front (bottom of collar to hem): 24.75
Underarm to underarm: 18.5
Shoulders (back): 16.5
Underarm to hem: 17
Back (bottom of collar to hem): 29

All measurements in inches.

Please allow +/- 1/2 inch to account for variable measuring styles and manufacturing processes.

Collar length: 2.5
Front (bottom of collar to hem): 25.5
Underarm to underarm: 19.5
Shoulders (back): 17.5
Underarm to hem: 17
Back (bottom of collar to hem): 30

All measurements in inches.

Please allow +/- 1/2 inch to account for variable measuring styles and manufacturing processes.

SOLD OUT

Purchase with confidence. Visit my eBay profile to check my seller feedback. Extra charges for non-gift payments may apply.

Shipping information. Shipping is included to the continental United States. If you would like this item shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, please PM me for a new shipping quote. At this time, I cannot ship outside the United States.

Shipping discount. Receive a $3 discount on each additional shirt you purchase ($29/additional shirt). *** Not valid with flash sale offer.

At this time, I cannot accommodate returns or exchanges. I encourage you to confirm measurements and clarify any other questions you have before your purchase. I'm more than happy to help with sizing or quality concerns.
If you are interested in purchasing shirts from me, please send me a PM with your PayPal address, and I will send an invoice to you in less than 24 hours.

Attachments

• UNIQLO_ocbd.PNG
    UNIQLO_ocbd.PNG
    414.4 KB · Views: 796
  • blue.PNG
    blue.PNG
    352.5 KB · Views: 177
  • darkgrey.PNG
    darkgrey.PNG
    353.6 KB · Views: 154
  • size chart.PNG
    size chart.PNG
    19.1 KB · Views: 199
  • white.PNG
    white.PNG
    257.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ykim917

Reaction score
Last call for pre-orders, must be submitted by tonight (11 October 2012).

ykim917

Reaction score
Blues are now sold out. Only 1 more Grey in XS and 2 more in S are available. Dark grey is the most popular color for this item, so buy yours before we sell out !

Last edited:

ykim917

Reaction score
Price drop.&nbsp; Remaining inventory: 1 XS Blue, 1 XS Grey, 2 S Grey.&nbsp; These shirts are now available for purchase through UNIQLO's online site.&nbsp; But when you add sales tax and shipping to the 29.90 retail price, you will most likely find that my prices are much cheaper.</p>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads