• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Designers: shoes

Reaction score
for men's shoes i would have to say Salvatore Ferragamo, Tods, Prada, Gucci, and D&G......you?

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashionxisxbreathing
for men's shoes i would have to say Salvatore Ferragamo, Tods, Prada, Gucci, and D&G......you?

I was going to add Prada....but I see you already included it.

Regards.

ferguscan

Reaction score
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
I was going to add Prada....but I see you already included it.

Regards.

Of course.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

... To be fair, I have some Prada's that have aged well and have an attractive last. good sleek derbys. Granted a topy will be in store, but happy I am.

laughwithm3

Reaction score

Great choices, cannot be topped, you are obvious a man with superior tastes

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Designer shoes
Prada
Tom Ford
Louis Vuitton
Ferragamo
Yves Saint Laurent

Shoe Makers
Artioli
Berluti
Edward Green
Sutor Mantellassi
Corthay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by unagiluva
Your list will not satisfy the masses here.

For me, Alden & EG.

hmmmm....i can't quite agree with Alden as a choice....i love to shop for/ with guys i know and its not i would not consider stopping in their store for a guy or buying anything online from them. I believe there line lacks personality and interest.

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fashionxisxbreathing... You seem to have specific taste. I would like to see a couple pictures of what you think are nicely styled shoes.

Reaction score
to my list i would have to add Ermenegildo Zegna, which is not known for shoes nor do they make many, but the few have been absolutely beautiful and elegant

Hank Rearden

Reaction score
Since purchasing my first pair of Allen Edmonds a couple years back, I can't imagine ever purchasing another brand of dress shoe assuming of course they are around as long as I am. I'm up to five pairs and have forced myself to stop there until my suit collection gets upgraded.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ha ha.....im not a man

you're the one on the left or the right?

you seem serious about this thread so i'm gonna cut the snark. the brands you mentioned aren't really liked here- call it snobbery, call it being knowledgeable, but SF people are averse to them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads