1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite brands for polos

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Coulomb, May 31, 2007.

1. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

my thom browne is my favorite

2. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Just for reference, I own a few BoO polos, and I tried on the new F/W 2010 polo's at Barney's yesterday. Sizing seems to have changed a bit. A size 1 fit me perfect for S/S 2010, but it seems the size 1 has slimmed down and a 2 is more like a 1 from S/S now.

3. adidasfan

adidasfan Senior member

If your looking for slimfit try Krew they are a skater brand but their polos are perfect if you want slim fit.

Of course the standard i feel is Penguin they have great line of Heritage Fit polos that are super soft made in Peru and slim fit.

4. Da Luis Vuitton Don

Da Luis Vuitton Don Senior member