• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

Ecco

Reaction score
The tote is not equal to weekender. The tote looks more like a man purse with the weekender looking perfect for short vacations. I'm still just going to wait for the new backpacks and shank people to get one before they sell out.

erised

Reaction score
To people who are asking about issues they are having with the T-Shirts. Please try to include the color, style, & about when you bought it. I know they have made several changes in design & cotton over time.

the ones i got were the white and orange roundneck tees, which i mentioned. and i also mentioned that they were the first batch.

anyone faced the same problem?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope you let us know the exact launch time on the weekenders so that I can set an alarm on my phone and buy it wherever I am before colors sell out.

Also really hope Ts are in stock in the size/model I want at the same time (really, it would make a lot of sense to have a full restock of the core items at the same time as the weekenders drop so that people start to impulse buy and grab a few shirts since they have already kicked in the free shipping minimum)

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a company similar to everlane that makes boxer briefs? I am looking for black or gray and without a logo on the waistband.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:plain:

I dont like name brands on the waistband, not my thing. I can't justify the price of james perse so I am looking for an alternative.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a company similar to everlane that makes boxer briefs? I am looking for black or gray and without a logo on the waistband.

Flint & Tinder - you're too late for the kickstarter, but come back in a month or so.

dang they look pretty good, I was about to place an order with jockey. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

jmaudi0

Reaction score
does anybody know if the watercolor tees and pocket tees will be restocked?
any other colors been hinted at?

i ordered 2 pocket tees a month or so ago just to try out everlane and i love them. the small fits me perfectly. def want to get some more asap.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes they will, now someone find me a freaking underwear company!! lol

who8mahrice

Reaction score
I'm about to ship some stuff off as a proxy. But before I sealed up the stuff, I tried out the white pocket t to compare to my own watercolor t (both smalls), and the pocket t was MUCH smaller, at least a size smaller fit. I'm normally a 36, and the watercolor fit great, but the pocket fit like a 34/35. However, I really like the material on the pocket, felt thicker than the watercolor.

Also, belts seem pretty good quality for the price, much better than store brands, but it really is quite skinny.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been on a quest to find underwear too. I wonder what "competitive pricing" for F/T will be.

have you found any other companies?

I want to get away from jockey, but I haven't found anything. I am looking for boxer briefs with more form, with a pouch, because I find they dont squash le package. I have even considered buying Zimmerli but at 50 USD a piece, 14 x 50 = 700 USD for a two week supply :plain:, its just not happening.

Last edited:

jmaudi0

Reaction score
tough to beat the underarmour boxerjocks....they have writing on the waistband but damn those things are awesome!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads