Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Awesome. I am also curious how large they are.

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Yeah it doesn't look like they do, I personally would not like a shoulder strap.

3. mjo317

mjo317 Senior member

does anyone know when the weekenders will be released?

4. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

I've been using the snap backpack for about a month, the stitching on the leather handle is already coming undone :( ....otherwise a very great bag

5. Rompson

Rompson Senior member

That's what I thought and I'm completely happy with the shirt. Just skimming through the thread gave me the impression that it was a flaw.

6. gort

gort Senior member

They should offer a shoulder strap for a small upcharge. Better to have one and remove it if you don't need it than not have the option at all.

7. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah it wouldn't have been hard to have the clips on the bag already. It's a weekender though and it doesn't look very large so probably better design / look without it

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I have conflicting feelings on shoulder straps. I hardly ever use them, but feel it's nice to have as an option. Mainly for that occasions when you are traveling and may have your hands full otherwise.

9. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

Weekender = $95, releases on June 30

10. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

I was at the showing for the weekender. They did not include a shoulder strap. From a practicality standpoint, the bag is quite long so a shoulder strap wouldn't have worked very well. I don't know if the dimensions were changed for the release.

11. 13k

13k Senior member

I got the insider email today about the weekenders... only grey and black available, the rest are open for June 30. Not sure if I really need one but the black looks tempting :embar:

12. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

Thanks Samir, I remember our team getting really excited months ago when we saw how enthusiastic you and stevent were about us.

Thanks! We took your feedback seriously when we did the redesign. The bags are much cleaned up from when you saw them.

We tried a few sizes and gave the samples to friends and family for a trial run on some trips - the size we ended up on is 22L x 8.5W x 12H

Sorry to hear that - you got PM

The straps are designed to be long enough to carry in your arm or around your shoulder - we tried some early versions with shoulder straps, but everyone we tested on ended up shortening them to about this length anyways, so we thought a cleaner design with just one set of straps would be a good way to go.

13. erised

erised New Member

hey, just want to check with the regs here. anyone who got the first batch of tees, (white and orange ones)? did yours stretch? both of mine stretched so badly after just one wash. compared to the recent brick red pocket tee which stayed nice and snug.

14. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

my watercolors are tighter than the other colors which stretched after wash.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012

15. Cahrin

Cahrin Senior member

Received a few V-Necks as a thank-you for responding to a survey (superb customer service!). Got a S, but they're 4-6 inches too long to be worn as anything other than undershirts (they sit literally below the bottom of my rear). Anyone have any idea how much shorter an XS is?