• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet NY Shirts, Sz S

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispy650

Reaction score
Have a bunch of EPNY shirts I'm looking to offload. I have somewhat grown out of these and probably need a medium nowadays. These are slightly slim fit and are pretty true to size if you haven't worn Epaulet before. Feel free to PM me if you're looking for specific measurements. Price includes shipping. We can work out a deal if buying multiple.

Blue madras ($40) - Light weight cotton, awesome material. Perfect for warmer days.

Blue/white stripe seersucker ($20) - There's some threading that's unraveling at the side. Not sure how it got there but I'm sure it can be fixed by a tailor.

Ashland green checkered shirt ($40) - Cotton twill I believe. Feels like it fits just a tad bit slimmer than your typical EPNY sizing.

EPLA Speckled Chambray (SOLD) - Soft chambray here with multi colored speckles. Awesome fabric. This is technically a Medium but fits more like their typical small.

Blue cotton twill ($30) - Pretty standard blue here, has a bit of a sheen to it.

University striped oxford ($40) - Typical oxford weight in a classic university stripe.

Red blue checks ($30) - Lightweight cotton

Attachments

• IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    737.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4779.JPG
    IMG_4779.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4780.JPG
    IMG_4780.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4781.JPG
    IMG_4781.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4782.JPG
    IMG_4782.JPG
    916.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4783.JPG
    IMG_4783.JPG
    995.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4784.JPG
    IMG_4784.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4785.JPG
    IMG_4785.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads