• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enzo Bonafe suede chukka 10.5 UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

knappabn

Reaction score
I have a pair of the below GMTO EB chukka, in 10.5 UK, new in box, unworn,

http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/gmtos/products/pre-order-deposit-enzo-bonafe-unlined-chukka

They're really very nice, unlined, lightweight, and incredibly soft. I just happened to acquire something while I waited for delivery that works fine and I've been wearing. I did acquire these at the old, lower Enzo Bonafe price, which is reflected in my asking. I am also willing to consider interesting trades for Carmina/Crockett Jones/Edward Green footwear in 10.5/11 UK.

$415 OBO, conus shipping is included, other shipping at cost.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 163
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 183

Heatmiser

Reaction score
I am surprised these haven't sold yet. I have the exact same pair from the Skoak GMTO and absolutely LOVE these shoes. Somebody jump on these!

knappabn

Reaction score

I am surprised these haven't sold yet.  I have the exact same pair from the Skoak GMTO and absolutely LOVE these shoes.  Somebody jump on these!

I'm surprised as well. I have them up on Reddit and eBay too, though it's a small community that's aware of EB and how nice the stuff is. These boots really are very nice, so if they don't sell in another month or so, I may just put them in the rotation.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm surprised as well. I have them up on Reddit and eBay too, though it's a small community that's aware of EB and how nice the stuff is. These boots really are very nice, so if they don't sell in another month or so, I may just put them in the rotation.

What size do you take in Carmina Rain or Edward Green 202 last?

02///M3

Reaction score
Nice shoes! What last are they on? Also, are they snuff suede or a darker brown? A bit hard to tell from the pic.

knappabn

Reaction score

Nice shoes! What last are they on? Also, are they snuff suede or a darker brown? A bit hard to tell from the pic.

Thanks. They're on the 3346mod, a fairly casual last. I think the second pic is pretty true to color, a medium brown (darker than snuff) with the lighter welt. I am away right now, but I can upload some pics in natural light when I get back.

knappabn

Reaction score

Thanks. They're on the 3346mod, a fairly casual last. I think the second pic is pretty true to color, a medium brown (darker than snuff) with the lighter welt. I am away right now, but I can upload some pics in natural light when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads