• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

scubajose

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking there may not have been the minimum four and I’d throw my hat in the ring to help make it happen. I’ll have a think about it and weigh up the cost benefit analysis of explaining to my wife about an extra pair of boots arriving, on top of the extra two pair she doesn’t know about yet. It may involve jewellery ;-).
I also just confirmed with Lorenzo that the eyelets will be the smaller type of eyelets. If this helps push you in the right direction ;)

Edit: and as far as the cleaning liquid spots on unglazed natural shell, my plan is to just accept it and let them go away as the leather quickly darkens up.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw these on IG today .... anyone interested in a GMTO with minor mods ?

C7530130-AAFA-43A1-AFC5-A8F5A1994E69.jpeg

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Split toe or Jodphurs? The split toes are interesting what color were you thinking? I'm interested in willow grain or some kind of texture... because I have a boot in just about every color minus purple :crazy: too many shoes...

Split toes .. of course :)

What do you think of Amaretto shell hatchgrain or Color 6 shell ?

Think these would look great in color 6 shell!

This looks like 74945 to me.

Lorenzo is out of Willow Shell the last I checked with him.

chichu

Reaction score

Hm.. I think I may pass. I got this last time. I think I looking for something with mixed leathers.

winwcy

Reaction score

really interesting pair, potential joiner here:rotflmao:

scubajose

Reaction score
Im interested in switching to a ridgeway if possible. Any of the dainite willing to switch to the ridgeway?
Lorenzo made the offer for everyone to choose between the dainite and the commando sole mostly because they are both by Vibram and cost the same amount. The ridgeway sole is not this way which is why I didn't bring it up as an option.

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im interested in switching to a ridgeway if possible. Any of the dainite willing to switch to the ridgeway?
I would be too @mugenlove. I have run into the issue of heel size availability in the Ridgeway with a 360 Storm Welted Balway on the 74945 last.
Lorenzo and I have had a very hard time finding the larger heel size required for that make-up (at least 3 5/8 but preferably the largest - 3 7/8).
The solution that we decided on was Ridgeway sole with Dainite heel; not ideal but no one would notice.
All of the above being said, the 270 Flat Welt might not be an issue and the 3 3/8 Ridgeway heel that EB do stock might work.
Edit: having said all that, it’s great that Lorenzo/EB is offering the choice.

Last edited:

Charllesun

Reaction score
Anyone interested in Linear Norvegese construction? I ask Lorenzo for Linear Norvegese unglazed shell Balway.

MDavis887

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a bit lost on the various orders in process. Would someone kindly tell me which orders are happening and still open to add a pair too and which are in the earlier stages and will be made if the minimum is reached? I don’t want to miss an opportunity and many good models have been suggested. Thanks in advance!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads