• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central

pjstanley

Reaction score
Since color 6 shell is available, would anyone be interested in a penny loafer makeup using color 6 shell?
I count four of us interested in col 6 loafer -
@MDavis887 @winwcy being the other two.
Do you have experience dealing with Lorenzo? I don't but can reach out to check availability if not.

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Reaction score
I count for of us interested in col 6 loafer -
@MDavis887 @winwcy being the other two.
Do you have experience dealing with Lorenzo? I don't but can reach out to check availability if not.
I’ve completed one MTO and have another on the boil with Lorenzo. He’s really easy to deal with and will try his best to accommodate customisations within the bounds of what Enzo Bonafe can do.

pjstanley

Reaction score
I’ve completed one MTO and have another on the boil with Lorenzo. He’s really easy to deal with and will try his best to accommodate customisations within the bounds of what Enzo Bonafe can do.
Cheers!
Do you reach Lorenzo at the number on their website ? 02503291201

CrashBurner

Reaction score
OFFS! All this talk of a 74945 last and Unglazed Natural Cordovan! @scubajose - how many have you got for the 270 flat welt? On another note I think @nishant asked about the possibility of smaller (Viberg style) eyelets - where did you land on that?

scubajose

Reaction score
OFFS! All this talk of a 74945 last and Unglazed Natural Cordovan! @scubajose - how many have you got for the 270 flat welt? On another note I think @nishant asked about the possibility of smaller (Viberg style) eyelets - where did you land on that?
We have 7 confirmed for the 74945 makeup. I honestly didn't even see his comment and I haven't asked about it. The eyelet size doesn't bother me too much as long as they can fit braided laces through them.

CrashBurner

Reaction score
We have 7 confirmed for the 74945 makeup. I honestly didn't even see his comment and I haven't asked about it. The eyelet size doesn't bother me too much as long as they can fit braided laces through them.
Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking there may not have been the minimum four and I’d throw my hat in the ring to help make it happen. I’ll have a think about it and weigh up the cost benefit analysis of explaining to my wife about an extra pair of boots arriving, on top of the extra two pair she doesn’t know about yet. It may involve jewellery ;-).

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. I was thinking there may not have been the minimum four and I’d throw my hat in the ring to help make it happen. I’ll have a think about it and weigh up the cost benefit analysis of explaining to my wife about an extra pair of boots arriving, on top of the extra two pair she doesn’t know about yet. It may involve jewellery ;-).
I say order the MTO, and kick the problem 3-4 months down the road to when it delivers

CrashBurner

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with unglazed natural Cordovan with regards to cleaning liquid spots?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.