• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone by chance have actual measurements for the Morgan navy corduroy pants to share? Someone mentioned they fit larger than tagged size. Is it true?

If anyone has a pair in size 32 or 34 and looking to part with it, I may be interested.

Last edited:

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Navy Tenero in my size on 80% sale at the Warehouse - have been meaning to get into the Eidos game after the incredible pieces I’ve seen, and at that price it’s a giveaway. Of course I found the most boring piece to do so with!

I wear a 42 in Kei so hope 40 in Tenero fits... anyone know?

I think it depends on which year Kei collection is from and to which Eidos cut (Tenero, Balthazar, NMWA) you are comparing. I personally would not size down in Eidos compared to Kei from last several years. I think 2-3 years ago Kei was roomier (I mean they were drop 7, I believe the more recent ones are drop 8 if I am not mistaken)

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone by chance have actual measurements for the Morgan navy corduroy pants to share? Someone mentioned they fit larger than tagged size. Is it true?

If anyone has a pair in size 32 or 34 and looking to part with it, I may be interested.
I have a pair of the Morgan in that petrol color ("Japanese natural indigo") corduroy. They are a roomy fit, but I went TTS. I doubt seriously I could size down.

I can let you know if I part with mine (still NWT).

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@bry2000 Do you mind PM and sharing the actual waist measurement of the tagged size?

I ordered another pair of pants from this season in 32 and they fit slightly large, a nip at the waist should be no problem. No experience with Morgan chino and at least from one previous comment the sizing can vary in the nontailor goods.

yanagi

Reaction score
My favorite overcoat.

Casentino.jpg

Edit

Thanks to MTLinStyle and Chaconne. Posting didn't seem to work with Chrome. Had to switch to Firefox.

Last edited:

bouds

Reaction score
Eidos-Basketweave-Sweater-Navy-2.jpg

Picked up this sweater last weekend at Bloomingdales, was really happy to scoop it up. Fit perfectly, loved the weave, but after taking it home I realized there was a problem with the sweater. I gave it a good look in the store, but I honestly didn't see any problems with it. When you lay the sweater flat it's hard to pick up. Photos are below. Doubt anyone can fix this, or anyone I would trust. Such a shame, love this piece.

IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0214.JPG

GoIrish

Reaction score
Eidos-Basketweave-Sweater-Navy-2.jpg

Picked up this sweater last weekend at Bloomingdales, was really happy to scoop it up. Fit perfectly, loved the weave, but after taking it home I realized there was a problem with the sweater. I gave it a good look in the store, but I honestly didn't see any problems with it. When you lay the sweater flat it's hard to pick up. Photos are below. Doubt anyone can fix this, or anyone I would trust. Such a shame, love this piece.

View attachment 890755 View attachment 890756

I've used Alterknit NYC a couple of times with great results.
https://alterknitnewyork.com/
It's not inexpensive and turnaround time isn't fast, but they do good work.
PM me for specifics if you'd like.

Bleedblue

Reaction score
E1A17F66-75D6-4AF2-9DEF-8894FA03436D.jpeg
Need some help with a good kop/ bad kop evaluation. Grabbed a navy blue Eidos sport coat from Barneys Warehouse on stupid sale - under $300. It shows up, fits well enough, but is a midnight blue with navy plastic buttons (!?!) and looks like it might have some pants associated with it languishing on a shelf at the Warehouse.

I snapped a pic of the tag. Is this A) really a sport coat B) mainline Eidos... if there even is an outlet line?

Thanks for the help!

everyday

Reaction score
IIRC, Antonio said a few pages back Isand was a fully canvassed version of an Isaia pattern produced for the Russian market.

edit, if it's navy, wear it as a Blazer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads