• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edward Green/G&G MTO's - multiple orders

Macallan

Reaction score
I have been in contact with Church's about MTO for their Royal Collection, which cost £430 as RTW plus £100 for the RC MTO upcharge (normal Church's upcharge is £70/80). With any orders over £1000 Church's would offer a 15% discount, so the price works out at £450.50 each, even if double-soled (£20.50 to go MTO). I did ask about making a belt in the same Swiss calf; however, as their belts are not made in-house they could not offer a belt in the leather.

I forgot to ask about how many times the RC shoes could be resoled, as they called just before I was leaving the office for the day. I will call them back tomorrow to find out.

Do Edward Green and G&G have any discounts for multiple orders?

In addition does anybody know the upcharge for C&J MTO?
I have heard it is not the normal 20-25% upcharge most companies charge but closer to 50%

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no

Macallan

Reaction score
I thought not, does make the Church's more appealing as work shoes though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.